artie

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
blackeee said:
Artie. Check your pms.

I dont no what too say. I dont no why but my Private Messages isnt working.

Im like a fish out off water. I dont even no what too say.

Get my phone number from Freddy or someone who you no yhay has my number.

And have them give it too you.

Its no mystery what my phone number is. Its been the same for 20 years.

But give me a call on the phone. And I dont no wht the ptivate messages dont work.

But tell O get someone too look at it. I dont no what too do. And I am helpless with any tecknowlege.

Especialy coumputors. Im so old fashioned I dont even pay my bills on the internet.

witch I no is the easeast and the wright thing too do. But once a farmer always a farmer. But give me a call

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Artie Bodendorfer said:
I dont no what too say. I dont no why but my Private Messages isnt working.

Im like a fish out off water. I dont even no what too say.

Get my phone number from Freddy or someone who you no yhay has my number.

And have them give it too you.

Its no mystery what my phone number is. Its been the same for 20 years.

But give me a call on the phone. And I dont no wht the ptivate messages dont work.

But tell O get someone too look at it. I dont no what too do. And I am helpless with any tecknowlege.

Especialy coumputors. Im so old fashioned I dont even pay my bills on the internet.

witch I no is the easeast and the wright thing too do. But once a farmer always a farmer. But give me a call

What are PMS???? And For Dennies IF I have a old tap or a old Dvd Can those pictures be made clearer??

I have no Idea thats why I am asking you. ? I have a few old ones that might be bretty good.

But the need to be cleared up .If not its not any good. Too show because nobody would like them.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
you will then see something like this to read his message
you can write your reply and click reply
aa3.jpg

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
What are PMS???? And For Dennies IF I have a old tap or a old Dvd Can those pictures be made clearer??

I have no Idea thats why I am asking you. ? I have a few old ones that might be bretty good.

But the need to be cleared up .If not its not any good. Too show because nobody would like them.
Artie,

I'm not an expert on restoring VHS videotapes or DVD's but I'll tell you what little I do know. Videotape deteriorates with age and after a certain point theres nothing you can do to restore one. There are methods of cleaning a videotape but you would have to find someone who knows how to do it. Here's one of the many sites that explains it a little better. http://www.digitalfaq.com/guides/video/introduction-restore-video.htm.

DVD's can be be cleaned & restored to a degree but I'm not sure exactly what can be done.

I would suggest that maybe CaliRed (Greg) knows quite a bit more than I do about it. Sorry I couldn't help more Artie.

Dennis

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Cowboy Dennis said:
Larry, gettin' down with the greenshot:D . Good job.

RBL

hehe.. Larry "gettin' down with the Greenshot!"

Now, since you've already "got down", now you need to "get busy" with it.

Use that obfuscate tool to blur out stuff you don't want. That's the icon 2nd from the bottom on the toolbar on the left.

Now "go to town" !
larry2.jpg

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
CaliRed said:
hehe.. Larry "gettin' down with the Greenshot!"

Now, since you've already "got down", now you need to "get busy" with it.

Use that obfuscate tool to blur out stuff you don't want. That's the icon 2nd from the bottom on the toolbar on the left.

Now "go to town" !
View attachment 3207

THanks my teacher never did this good a job.