Article on Billy Incardona by George Fels

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Found this article on Billy, on the Billiards Digest website from April, 1988. I can't stand that stupid flash based viewer, so I edited it up to post here. It was a little blurry of a scan, so it's like that originally.

Here's the link http://billiardsdigestvault.com/1988/04/archives-april-1988/

Billy, if you care to, would you share the story about this idiot partner that ripped you off in L.A.? It might be a sore subject, but what can I say... I'm curious:)
billy1.jpg

billy2.jpg

blackeee

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Tn
CaliRed said:
Found this article on Billy, on the Billiards Digest website from April, 1988. I can't stand that stupid flash based viewer, so I edited it up to post here. It was a little blurry of a scan, so it's like that originally.

Here's the link http://billiardsdigestvault.com/1988/04/archives-april-1988/

Billy, if you care to, would you share the story about this idiot partner that ripped you off in L.A.? It might be a sore subject, but what can I say... I'm curious:)
View attachment 3319

View attachment 3320

Nice job once again Red.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks Greg. Damn that guy was laying it on thick wasn't he? Did you catch the metaphorical shit there as he got near the end? I was laughing like hell. What with the dimples and the sculpted muscles and the swaggering and slamming those balls home. Bill had him drooling didn't he? Oh well, that's the way Bill is..............

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Jimmy B said:
Thanks Greg. Damn that guy was laying it on thick wasn't he? Did you catch the metaphorical shit there as he got near the end? I was laughing like hell. What with the dimples and the sculpted muscles and the swaggering and slamming those balls home. Bill had him drooling didn't he? Oh well, that's the way Bill is..............
cant wait to hear billys version:D

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
Realms......

Realms......

Its very possible 50 years from now,this man's exploits may be uttered in the same breath as Arnold Rothstein,Titanic Thompson and PT Barnum.It may seemed far-fetched now,especially to salts like Grady and Freddie but time is a funny thing,especially when you throw in the times,Las Vegas and darkness while alot of it is unfolding.Ces't La Vie and all that jazz,adieu,Jack