Anyone Attending the GSBT Bank Tourney this Weekend?

New 2 You Qs

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
The Great Southern Billiard Tour is at Micheal's in Fairfield, OH this weekend, with a 9-Ball and a Bank tourney being held simultaneously. 9-Ball is on the bar boxes and the Bank Tourney is on the 9' Diamonds. Who is planning on attending?

John Brumback

Verified Member
New 2 You Qs said:
The Great Southern Billiard Tour is at Micheal's in Fairfield, OH this weekend, with a 9-Ball and a Bank tourney being held simultaneously. 9-Ball is on the bar boxes and the Bank Tourney is on the 9' Diamonds. Who is planning on attending?

I'm planning on coming along with a few buddies from my home town.I'm not playing,i'm just gonna set around and be an armchair qb and tell em how easy It Is and they never miss that ball at home, and I can't believe you did that, I thought you should have played safe, Man I'v never seen you miss that shot,
you shouldn't have drank that last beer and you know on and on! Should be a
fun time!! LOL All kidding aside,Should be a great turnout. Shannon and Marge are staying with us tonite In my town.They should be on their way.
Looking forward to It!! C ya up there. John B.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
banking

banking

I missed it, probably wouldn't have played any way due to my minor surgery coming up next week. Having my left hip replaced, after DCC i was in so much pain i could barely walk. They tell me when i roll into the surgery room to keep my eyes closed. The sight of the saws and drills and screwdrivers will frighten you, lol. imao. BJ

John Brumback

Verified Member
Big Jim said:
I missed it, probably wouldn't have played any way due to my minor surgery coming up next week. Having my left hip replaced, after DCC i was in so much pain i could barely walk. They tell me when i roll into the surgery room to keep my eyes closed. The sight of the saws and drills and screwdrivers will frighten you, lol. imao. BJ

Daggone Jim!!! That gives me the quivvers!! That's minor surgery having a hip replaced!!?? You'll be ready for em after you get that fixed.
you might have to spot me..oh...about 9 to 7 after you get that new hip.

Wishing you all the best and a fast recovery,Big Jim
PS: while In recovery and getting rested up, you can get on here and teach some of these people how to play bankpool. John B.

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
thanks John,

thanks John,

You're still the man, you wrote the book on bank pool, i'm supposed to be pretty well recovered in a month or so. They separate the hip muscles coming in from the front now instead of the back. Used to be an incision about 10 inches long, now it's only 4 inches long. This makes the recovery time much less.
A home care PT nurse will come to my home and help me with my recovery exercises.
BJ

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
pool and hip

pool and hip

I am ten days past the surgery, supposed to be much better in 4 more days, each day the pain is less, not playing any pool yet, but did think about it.
jim