Any Red SHoe Results?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
philwelch said:
Ghost? Freddy? inquiring minds want to know. What happened? How many players?

VERY small field - Justin Cone won.

- Ghost

PS, And philly, why don't you come see for yourself sometime - and pay some dues....:)

philwelch

Verified Member
From
Plainfield,IL
One Pocket Ghost said:
VERY small field - Justin Cone won.

- Ghost

PS, And philly, why don't you come see for yourself sometime - and pay some dues....:)
Ghost, I would love to, but my schedule allows for very little pool playing. I think I love the game more than ever, but I play about once every two weeks if I'm lucky.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Jet ran 2nd

Jet ran 2nd

Riley Jet Johnson came in second. He outmoved and out managed everybody including Justin, but he misses hard shots and doesnt run the balls well. We will work on that.

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
fred bentivegna said:
Riley Jet Johnson came in second. He outmoved and out managed everybody including Justin, but he misses hard shots We will work on that.

Beard

Aah, gotta love it, it's not often that you can thoroughly get the best of that cagey old Beard...:)...

The Beard inadvertently makes himself my 'straight man of bragging', and lets me play perfect position to out-brag his brag...:D...

In the last Red Shoes tournament 1-1/2 months ago, I knocked out his student, DCC bank pool champion Jet Johnson, 3-0 (and the games weren't close)...:eek:...and ever since then, Jet has been saying to me every time he sees me (in that loud woofing voice of his that we all love), and to anybody else in hearing distance, that nobody (and he has played all the champions) has ever moved on him, and locked him up with no shots, like I did when he played me - just ask him and he'll tell you this....

So since The Beard said about Jet: " He outmoved and out managed everybody including Justin" and since I thoroughly out-moved and out-managed Jet....then obviously, that leaves me in my correct and proper lofty place, on the pinnacle of the moving category...:cool:...

I guess after Jet finished his lessons with The Beard, he should have finished up by getting his 'PHD moving degree' from me....:)

- Ghosty

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Aah, gotta love it, it's not often that you can thoroughly get the best of that cagey old Beard...:)...

The Beard inadvertently makes himself my 'straight man of bragging', and lets me play perfect position to out-brag his brag......

In the last Red Shoes tournament 1-1/2 months ago, I knocked out his student, DCC bank pool champion Jet Johnson, 3-0 (and the games weren't close)......and ever since then, Jet has been saying to me every time he sees me (in that loud woofing voice of his that we all love), and to anybody else in hearing distance, that nobody (and he has played all the champions) has ever moved on him, and locked him up with no shots, like I did when he played me - just ask him and he'll tell you this....

So since The Beard said about Jet: " He outmoved and out managed everybody including Justin" and since I thoroughly out-moved and out-managed Jet....that leaves me in my correct and proper lofty place, on the pinnacle of the moving category.

I guess after Jet finished his lessons with The Beard, he should have finished up by getting his PHD moving degree from me....:D

- Ghosty

The truely sad thing is, all this woofing and bragging, is confined to the WINDY city,...over a stinking "niche" game..:rolleyes: Why would anyone else care ?. :D :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
The truely sad thing is, all this woofing and bragging, is confined to a stinking "niche" game..:rolleyes: Why would anyone else care ?. :D :D

Duh.....Papie please get your facts straight....THESE ARE ONE POCKET TOURNAMENTS THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AT RED SHOES - NOT BANKS....:rolleyes:

Ghosty.....:cool:

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
One Pocket Ghost said:
Duh.....Papie please get your facts straight....THESE ARE ONE POCKET TOURNAMENTS THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AT RED SHOES - NOT BANKS....:rolleyes:

Ghosty.....:cool:

Damn, your getting to shoot everyone down............ in the same thread!:D

How cool is that?:cool:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
One Pocket Ghost said:

The Beard inadvertently makes himself my 'straight man of bragging', and lets me play perfect position to out-brag his brag...:D...

In the last Red Shoes tournament 1-1/2 months ago, I knocked out his student, DCC bank pool champion Jet Johnson, 3-0 (and the games weren't close)...:eek:...and ever since then, Jet has been saying to me every time he sees me (in that loud woofing voice of his that we all love), and to anybody else in hearing distance, that nobody (and he has played all the champions) has ever moved on him, and locked him up with no shots, like I did when he played me - just ask him and he'll tell you this....

So since The Beard said about Jet: " He outmoved and out managed everybody including Justin" and since I thoroughly out-moved and out-managed Jet....then obviously, that leaves me in my correct and proper lofty place, on the pinnacle of the moving category...:cool:...

I guess after Jet finished his lessons with The Beard, he should have finished up by getting his 'PHD moving degree' from me....:)

- Ghosty

I could be enticed to a trip to Chicago to be outmoved and outmanaged in a two man tournament if the prize $$ would be enough to cover the trip.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
jrhendy said:
I could be enticed to a trip to Chicago to be outmoved and outmanaged in a two man tournament if the prize $$ would be enough to cover the trip.

John,

Should I be able to get away...I could be coerced into such a trip.(only in spring or summer)... I would make you and I, a slight underdog against the Ghost and Freddy, at 1-hole partner's...but I will donate.

Note; minimum wager...$41.50 per game, or major $$$ per set.:cool:

PS..I would suggest playing high $$$ sets, because we both know what would happen if we accidently won 2 games in a row playing by the game...:eek:

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Didnt get the 1pkt tutorial yet

Didnt get the 1pkt tutorial yet

One Pocket Ghost said:

- Ghosty

Sorry Ghost, but I only worked on Jet's Bank game, because I knew I could ramp that up quickly. But I am now going to tutor his 1pkt game. Let's have this conversation again 6 months from now.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Surely you are not...

Surely you are not...

jrhendy said:

....talking about playing with Jet? Or are you reaffirming our 9 ball bank game? Before you get too cocky, keep in mind I shake the same amount for $10 or $10,000. Putting a bet up under me might get you into trouble.

Beard

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Not So Fast

Not So Fast

fred bentivegna said:
Sorry Ghost, but I only worked on Jet's Bank game, because I knew I could ramp that up quickly. But I am now going to tutor his 1pkt game. Let's have this conversation again 6 months from now.

Beard

Not so fast with the spinning, my Brother Beard....this was a One Pocket Tournament being discussed, and in your initial post, #4, you bragged about Jet's superior moving, but said that you still need to work with him on his shooting....that UNMISTAKABLY AND CLEARLY INFERS that you had ALREADY WORKED WITH HIM ON HIS ONE POCKET MOVING...:rolleyes:...:cool:

- Ghosty <---------always moving like a ghost, both on and off of the pool table...:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
fred bentivegna said:
....talking about playing with Jet? Or are you reaffirming our 9 ball bank game? Before you get too cocky, keep in mind I shake the same amount for $10 or $10,000. Putting a bet up under me might get you into trouble.

Beard

I was yanking Ghostie's chain a little, which I thought was obvious in my thread.

I would like to make a trip there, maybe this spring, & visit Red Shoes & Chris's and I would be open to a little 9 ball banks for a small bet.

I have never been to Chicago and it's on my list of places to go play pool.

jrhendy said:
I was yanking Ghostie's chain a little, which I thought was obvious in my thread.

I would like to make a trip there, maybe this spring, & visit Red Shoes & Chris's and I would be open to a little 9 ball banks for a small bet.

I have never been to Chicago and it's on my list of places to go play pool.

John, take your long underwear and ski attire. 9 ball banks is a GREAT game. Good luck to you. Keep us all posted. ;) ;)