Another successful One Pocket Tournament at Q-Masters Billiards (Va Beach) !!

FreeMoney

Verified Member
We had a great One Pocket Tournament yesterday (FEB 5) !! A very respectable 19 player field with some, if not, the best players in the area (NC VA MD). Front Royal Va was well represented along with our local players & NC bringing the talent too !
CONGRATULATIONS to our bread winners !
THANKS FOR COMING OUT & WE WILL SEE YOU IN APRIL
(SPRING ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT) !!

Tourney ------------------------------------- Calcutta
1.MATT CLATTERBUCK $1000.................................... $870
2.ERIC MOORE $450 ........................................$575
3.David Brown $250 ..................................... $300
4.MARK DUDLEY
😁
$100

Last edited:

Keith E.

Verified Member
I had a good time and look forward to being back there in April. Well-run tournament & Q-Master is a great venue.

It would be a nice spot for an MOT. 😉

Keith

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

FreeMoney

Verified Member
I had a good time and look forward to being back there in April. Well-run tournament & Q-Master is a great venue.

It would be a nice spot for an MOT. 😉

Keith
Thanks Keith !! I have been putting these tournaments together for some time now. It looks like we are getting some traction in the NC DC MD area. My primary objectives are to have good equipment, nice environment & a quality payout ! My buddy Donnie Huett does a good job of keeping the matches running smoothly. Hope to see you back in April (date TBD).
Steve Freeman

Keith E.

Verified Member
Thanks Keith !! I have been putting these tournaments together for some time now. It looks like we are getting some traction in the NC DC MD area. My primary objectives are to have good equipment, nice environment & a quality payout ! My buddy Donnie Huett does a good job of keeping the matches running smoothly. Hope to see you back in April (date TBD).
Steve Freeman

Steve,

I plan to be there and will be talking it up locally with hopes of bringing some more players. Brass Tap in Raleigh is supposed to be hosting one on March 26th.

Keith

Birdman77

We had a great One Pocket Tournament yesterday (FEB 5) !! A very respectable 19 player field with some, if not, the best players in the area (NC VA MD). Front Royal Va was well represented along with our local players & NC bringing the talent too !
CONGRATULATIONS to our bread winners !
THANKS FOR COMING OUT & WE WILL SEE YOU IN APRIL
(SPRING ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT) !!

Tourney ------------------------------------- Calcutta
1.MATT CLATTERBUCK $1000.................................... $870
2.ERIC MOORE $450 ........................................$575
3.David Brown $250 ..................................... $300
4.MARK DUDLEY
😁
$100

Birdman77

Great tournament can’t wait until the next one everyone I played was very respectful and extremely talented

Birdman77

Steve,

I plan to be there and will be talking it up locally with hopes of bringing some more players. Brass Tap in Raleigh is supposed to be hosting one on March 26th.

Keith
Keith,

How do I get signed up for the one at the brass tap?

Bird

FreeMoney

Verified Member
Call the number below and they'll get you steered in the right direction.

Keith
Keith I plan to have a One Pocket Tourney April 9.........luckily my date does not conflict with Brass Tap as I'd like to go to both !

Birdman77

Are you going to play at the Brass Tap? (4th) post lol 16 more baby I’ll get there before the tournament

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I think Events like this should be welcomed by OP.org and recognized on the home page prior to their tournament.
It would be especially nice for these TD's to know that they can get promotion, head lining it on our home page!
Whitey