ALEX PAGULAYAN VS JOHN GABRIEL - 2022 DERBY CITY CLASSIC

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Do any of you recognize what Alex was trying to do on the shot at 14 :15 I don't think it was what Jeremy thought. This guy plays pretty good for a part timer.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Do any of you recognize what Alex was trying to do on the shot at 14 :15 I don't think it was what Jeremy thought. This guy plays pretty good for a part timer.

He was just putting the 8 near his pocket and trying to go 3 rails behind the 12 I think. Cue ball just came off too near the pocket imo and rattled... Did you get to where you can eat?

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I think Jeremy was right about what Alex was trying, but thought he was showing impatience ("forcing it a little bit.") I thought he just hit it badly. The 8 ball was coming short of his pocket, meaning he hit it fat. When CB came off the long rail it caught the top point on the corner pocket, and that queered the 3-rail attempt.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
He was just putting the 8 near his pocket and trying to go 3 rails behind the 12 I think. Cue ball just came off too near the pocket imo and rattled... Did you get to where you can eat?
Yes , everything still tastes like dog crap mixed with pool cleaner but I know It is not real , so I make myself eat anyway. I have lost about 20 pounds though, I only eat when I am really hungry. Thanks for thinking about me. I thought he might be trying the thin hit draw shot to the top rail , to come back down table , whitey did an extensive investigation into it . I think it is a viable shot for a lot of peoples arsenals, but you better have a thorough knowledge of the parameters and stick to them. {or it's just another crowd pleaser.}

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
kollegedave got knocked out by gabriel the match right before this. think it was 3-2, (super dave did have an 8 n out).

Reactions: lll