accustats 3c match sayginer and rojas

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks, I watched almost all of it yesterday and forgot to post it in here. :)

They both have mighty fine strokes.

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Some years ago, I put up a contest for who could choose the final shot I played in a actual game in a tournament in 1981 my last match.

Here's the diagram.

Final shot contest.-02jpg.jpg

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Geez, that's a mean stroke to be able to draw that ball and go 3 rails with low lhe...and missing the kiss back.

I didn't draw the CB back I, 'kissed' it back by stopping the CB at contact with the white ball. The OB went to the short rail, came back to kiss the CB into the long, short and long to score in the corner. My diagram clearly demonstrates this, "Follow the lines."

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I didn't draw the CB back I, 'kissed' it back by stopping the CB at contact with the white ball. The OB went to the short rail, came back to kiss the CB into the long, short and long to score in the corner. My diagram clearly demonstrates this, "Follow the lines."
Sorry I misunderstood the diagram, I did look at it!

That's pretty sporty, nice shot!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Nice shot Bill, similar to Rojas shot many years later. I wonder did any one guess the shot. I would of never got it. I seen a couple other possibilities, but the way you did it, is the 'crème de excellence'. I sincerely hope you got an ovation for pulling off that shot!
Whitey

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
whoah, this has to be the one you mean, its a 7 railer, impressive!

I called this shot. Felt pretty good that I got it and the commentators did not. But to me that looked like the most natural way to get the hit!
Thanks for finding it, for I was in the process of going back over this match to find it also.
Beautiful power shot! Rojas did many excellent shots! Whitey