A big happy Birthday

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, Guys.. (And Labor Day)... Ya'll take it easy and have many more....

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Happy Birthday, Rodney, and OldSchool 🎂 🎂(y)(y). Hope you both have a great day and some good food. Rodney, hope to see you at the Seniors tourney.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Thanks I'll be doing that !
P.S. Thanx to all the other well wishers, haven't found much of interest ( to me) , here lately, check in every day anyway.
To keep you interested and to help us all, maybe you should start "Rod's Favorite Shots" thread. Once a week or once a month you diagram one of your favorite shots and describe how to execute it. Maybe add an example of when that shot would be used?

Yes, yes, yes please.

Skin

Verified Member
To keep you interested and to help us all, maybe you should start "Rod's Favorite Shots" thread. Once a week or once a month you diagram one of your favorite shots and describe how to execute it. Maybe add an example of when that shot would be used?

Yes, yes, yes please.

We better bring our lunch. Rodney must know a million shots.

H belated B, Rod!

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

Yes, yes, yes please.
Dave, I tried both Greenshot and Chalky had no luck. I play one pocket 5or6 days a week, 4 to 8 hours at a time ,so I get plenty of one pocket. Amazingly I can still hold my own with the better Hackers at the pool room, so I get to play about every day.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Dave, I tried both Greenshot and Chalky had no luck. I play one pocket 5or6 days a week, 4 to 8 hours at a time ,so I get plenty of one pocket. Amazingly I can still hold my own with the better Hackers at the pool room, so I get to play about every day.
rod
you are my inspiration (y) :D

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I knew I needed weight

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Happy Birthday Rod! Hope it was a good one. Still one of my hero’s. I really need to plan a trip out your way. Your friend, Mitch

Reactions: lll