3rd Annual Big Tyme Classic May 28-31

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Good Lord! There's certainly not much advanced notice of this event. I guess since it's invitational on the 1P, it doesn't matter much. I wish these places would have a working website...

Well, at least Rodney will have something to do this week.:D

~Doc

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Good Lord! There's certainly not much advanced notice of this event. I guess since it's invitational on the 1P, it doesn't matter much. I wish these places would have a working website...

~Doc

Yea, if he's not flooded out.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.

~Doc

Yea, if he's not flooded out.

Doc,
Rodney likes to play pool, not watch someone else play.
A couple of the guys I play one pocket with (not even), both excellent players have qualified for the 9ball.
It's usually a big event, noted players from everywhere last year.

Jimmy
A lot of flooding, I wasn't out that late. :) Luckily where I live is pretty high, no flooding here. It's really a mess, many still stranded as I type.
Rod.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Doc,
Rodney likes to play pool, not watch someone else play.
A couple of the guys I play one pocket with (not even), both excellent players have qualified for the 9ball.
It's usually a big event, noted players from everywhere last year.

Jimmy
A lot of flooding, I wasn't out that late. :) Luckily where I live is pretty high, no flooding here. It's really a mess, many still stranded as I type.
Rod.

There's a Senior One Pocket on Sunday. Why don't you go take that off?

Glad to hear you're OK. I can't remember who else is in the area. Do you know of any of our guys that are in bad locations?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
There's a Senior One Pocket on Sunday. Why don't you go take that off?

Glad to hear you're OK. I can't remember who else is in the area. Do you know of any of our guys that are in bad locations?

There are so many flooded areas, I'm not sure about Senor and/or Tall Jeff.
Rod.

senor

Verified Member
Damn... Hope they will check in as soon as they are able.

No damages to report here, just stayed home with the little one cause they closed his school. We had a big day and went to the golfsmith and putted and hit some balls in the simulator. It was pretty nasty in town, the worst of it missed us on the northwest side. All this rain is gonna make me start playing pool again ;)

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Alex Pagulayan is in both events.

We have no budget for commentary for this one. If we get some really good matches we will dub commentary in later. We may talk a champ or 2 into the booth. :D

Thanks,

Ray

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Alex Pagulayan is in both events.

We have no budget for commentary for this one. If we get some really good matches we will dub commentary in later. We may talk a champ or 2 into the booth. :D

Thanks,

Ray

Thank you Ray for bringing us live One Pocket and Banks even though we are scattered all over the country -- and world!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
What's amazing to me is, Tiger Cues is the BIG sponsor for this event! And the premier sponsored player for Tiger is Dennis Orcollo, and it seems His name is absent from the players list! :confused: