$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Are Nick P and Larry actually playing? The live score still says zero zero?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Who's playing on the tv table in the morning?

It shows 2-2 now

Ok. Thanks Dave.. Yeah they're just lagging behind a bit. At the time it showed James Davis SR trailing in his match 2-1, yet I had already watched the completion on that match where he had eliminated Mr. McCary 3-2, but I'm not knocking anything.. Enjoying it..

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Good morning guys
I just woke up
I’ll give you a quick update because I’m running late I got to get to the room
First let me say Nic had a marathon 7 1/2 hour match against OnePocket Dave they started at 11 and didn’t finish till around 630
Nick then had to play me
He seemed a little tired missed a few balls and I managed to win the first two games
The third game I made mistakes and he won easily
The fourth game was a real battle Nick was getting dialed in
he was ahead
I battled back I was going for my last two balls and missed an easy shot thinking more about position than making the ball
chalk it up to a learning experience
Score now 2-2
Next two games Nick showed he was the better player and although I put up the best fight I could
He is better and deserve to win
Good match Nick good luck in the rest of the tournament
Now at 10 AM as luck would have it I play our old buddy Robert Newkirk😃
Once again wish me luck because I will need it 🙏

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey, the way Steve has been playing he has a chance with Efren-- at least to win 1 or 2 games.

I see Cardone didn't play. Was he up all night gambling, or did he not make it at all? Did the Barber not make it either?

Good match coming up between Varner and Davis; and of course Wirth vs. Palmore.

The Pilot had a tough draw. Had to tackle the Sniper right outta the chute, then he had to fade Mark Dimick. Sounds like my own bad luck with draws...:sick:

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Good morning guys
I just woke up
I’ll give you a quick update because I’m running late I got to get to the room
First let me say Nic had a marathon 7 1/2 hour match against OnePocket Dave they started at 11 and didn’t finish till around 630
Wow. 7-1/2 hours. Could be a record at the Seniors'. Jerry Matchin and Ike Runnels had a very long match at an earlier Seniors' event, but I don't recall how long.