2023 MOT, California bound! But when and where?

When should the 2023 MOT be held, end of March/early April or early November?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I will be arriving on Tuesday, May 30. Last trip, arrived on Wednesday and tried to play till after midnight - lost a couple of games.

Looking to be in action Wednesday and Thursday.

Changed my reservations to the Holiday Inn Fremont using the CAB special rate. See everyone there.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I will be arriving on Tuesday, May 30. Last trip, arrived on Wednesday and tried to play till after midnight - lost a couple of games.

Changed my reservations to the Holiday Inn Fremont using the CAB special rate. See everyone there.
LL will be there

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA

Robert, put me on your dance card for Thursday some time. You should be over the jet lag and fully rested by then! Let the games begin...

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Robert, put me on your dance card for Thursday some time. You should be over the jet lag and fully rested by then! Let the games begin...
I’m sure Bill won’t be playing me but if Robert can’t play you I will. I’ll be in full jet lag mode.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I’m sure Bill won’t be playing me but if Robert can’t play you I will. I’ll be in full jet lag mode.
My body does not allow me to play longer than three hours. My legs cramp all night and sometimes I am willing to take the heat. I’ll be there early. Wednesday we can go over to Santa Cruz and see if we can match up at Eddy’s. Since I will be driving, it will be in your best interest to let me win. Its a long walk back to CB’s

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Happy to see another Members tournament at CA billiards..
I'll have to remember to check back here and try to align my schedule so I can play.
(my work life has been nuts, so my pool cue has been collecting dust)

chicagomike

Verified Member
It is in Fremont. Airports are Oakland and San Jose. 1/2 hour away on a good trip. Oakland might be a better deal. Stay at Holiday Inn Fremont. Mention California Billiards and save a little $$.
Thank you! Looking forward to it.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Okay for those like me bringing wives, who want something else for them besides watching degenerate gamblers spar, my wife is familiar with Fast Eddys, the beaches of Capitola, Santa Cruz, Hwy 1, Davenport. Teresa will have a SUV for ventures to San Francisco shopping, GG excursions, PAC Bell souvenirs, food at the SF Pier. YUMS
It is in Fremont. Airports are Oakland and San Jose. 1/2 hour away on a good trip. Oakland might be a better deal. Stay at Holiday Inn Fremont. Mention California Billiards and save a little $$.
Depends on time of day. San Jose best until 2pm. Both are deadly during rush hours, 2pm-7pm. Oakland may be closer. Both small airports. If you can use a carry on, save 50 minutes.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Happy to see another Members tournament at CA billiards..
I'll have to remember to check back here and try to align my schedule so I can play.
(my work life has been nuts, so my pool cue has been collecting dust)
Be good to see you. Lots of players for you.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Let’s go to Santa Cruz when you get in!!! Lots of action for both of us.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Okay for those like me bringing wives, who want something else for them besides watching degenerate gamblers spar, my wife is familiar with Fast Eddys, the beaches of Capitola, Santa Cruz, Hwy 1, Davenport. Teresa will have a SUV for ventures to San Francisco shopping, GG excursions, PAC Bell souvenirs, food at the SF Pier. YUMS

Depends on time of day. San Jose best until 2pm. Both are deadly during rush hours, 2pm-7pm. Oakland may be closer. Both small airports. If you can use a carry on, save 50 minutes.
Currently 24 minutes from San Jose or 32 minutes from Oakland