well deserved.
dominic i enjoyed watching you play
Brian i didnt see you play but nice shooting

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Congratulations Jim ! Great shooting! Thanks too everyone. Had fun. Till next time ! 💪
Great to meet you Dominic — and your travel buddy, who’s liable to be beating all of us when he grows up lol! Great work taking 3rd place. Looking forward to seeing you in Memphis.

FreeMoney

Verified Member
I cringe every time I see my name spelled wrong.

Thanks for hosting the tournament. The tournament room is a sight to behold and so enjoyable to play in. The food I had was great. The staff was great.
Jim, we don't want our 1st Place Champion to cringe or be misrepresented. See new spelling in bracket !

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Congratulations to The Pilot, Jim Tomassoni for winning our 2022 MOT! He defeated Brian White in the single race finals, 4-2.

View attachment 438755
Here's a perfect example of what we were discussing before this MOT got started. A sneaky good pro looking to grab OP.org easy money from our members. What is that two or three now.....I want to nominate this guy for expulsion..... :rolleyes: .....Congrats JIM...:giggle:

B_White

Here's a perfect example of what we were discussing before this MOT got started. A sneaky good pro looking to grab OP.org easy money from our members. What is that two or three now.....I want to nominate this guy for expulsion..... :rolleyes: .....Congrats JIM...:giggle:
I’m not a “sneaky good pro”. Nor was I looking to grab some easy money. I enjoy the game and I enjoy the competition.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I heard all the noise before the tournament believe me I know who they’re talking about
brian
darmoose post was directed at the pilot jim

B_White

brian
darmoose post was directed at the pilot jim
A sneaky good pro looking to grab easy money from our members? Was about one of your regular members? I don’t think so. If I misinterpreted I apologize but I love the game of one pocket and I’m kind of sick and tired of hearing people complain about me trying to play in a one pocket tournament. It’s old.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
A sneaky good pro looking to grab it easy money from our members? Was about one of your regular members? I don’t think so
there was that feeling about you before the tourney
and you almost snapped it off
proving the point of the discussion at that time
as a matter of fact only 2 regulars jim and robert newkirk placed in the top 7
pretty good showing for people who dont participate much
just sayin
i didnt go so my opinion about it didnt and doesnt count
i can understand your sensitivity (or guilty conscience)
but i know darmoose and took his post as kidding jim
jmho
you can believe it or not

B_White

there was that feeling about you before the tourney
and you almost snapped it off
proving the point of the discussion at that time
as a matter of fact only 2 regulars jim and robert newkirk placed in the top 7
pretty good showing for people who dont participate much
just sayin
i didnt go so my opinion about it didnt and doesnt count
i can understand your sensitivity (or guilty conscience)
but i know darmoose and took his post as kidding jim
jmho
you can believe it or not
See that was a nice post up until the guilty conscience part. You guys just can’t say nice shooting and that be the end of it , it’s always got to be an issue. I never once complained about the single elimination finals. I simply shook Jim’s hand said nice shooting and went about my business. I mean the past couple of months on here were like listening to league players complain. It should be beneath you guys. And by you guys I meant a few not the entire group obviously.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
See that was a nice post up until the guilty conscience part. You guys just can’t say nice shooting and that be the end of it , it’s always got to be an issue. I never once complained about the single elimination finals. I simply shook Jim’s hand said nice shooting and went about my business. I mean the past couple of months on here were like listening to league players complain. It should be beneath you guys. And by you guys I meant a few not the entire group obviously.
i call them as i see them brian