New Hampshire

Mitch Brown

Mike Brown

Brandon King & Jason Moran

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
warren had a strong showing in the seniors and in memphis. both, obviously, tough fields....
(must be those ostriches wagers he makes at the horse track....)

if i'm reading it correctly....

1. andy warrren
2. john rawski
3. uncle robert newkirk
4. johnny fedex willis
5/6. ben harmix smith/mike brown
7/8. warren ruth/jason 1holenut moran

andy tough to beat on his home track.....let's see how he does elsewhere (running your own pool room, probably easier posed than done....but baby huey swings it....)

sounds like you guys had a good time.

:cool:

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
while all you guys were having a good time in memphis. i was in fukn idaho. yes, idaho. fukn idaho.

there is one pool room in twin falls. went there. it was packed. some big tournament they call the wormhole or somehting like that. no 9' tables.

learned it was called the wormhole from a guy i was talking to. said he was a cue maker.

no shit? i say. what's your name?

jim pierce. well, that's cool. (pretty salty cue builder there...)

jim proceeds to tell me that the closest 9' table is in boise or some other town....basically two big tables in the whole state.....guessing 1 hole isn't the shit in idaho....lol

driving from the airport in boise down the interstate to this town, twin falls, was basically driving through the clouds, that's how high you are there. pretty trippy.

i might be fat now, but wasn't always. still got the fleet of foot, people thought i was nuts hopping from rock to rock on the cliff to get this shot....

20221105_114240.jpg

evil knievel was my hero when i was a kid....

:)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
while all you guys were having a good time in memphis. i was in fukn idaho. yes, idaho. fukn idaho.

there is one pool room in twin falls. went there. it was packed. some big tournament they call the wormhole or somehting like that. no 9' tables.

learned it was called the wormhole from a guy i was talking to. said he was a cue maker.

no shit? i say. what's your name?

jim pierce. well, that's cool. (pretty salty cue builder there...)

jim proceeds to tell me that the closest 9' table is in boise or some other town....basically two big tables in the whole state.....guessing 1 hole isn't the shit in idaho....lol

driving from the airport in boise down the interstate to this town, twin falls, was basically driving through the clouds, that's how high you are there. pretty trippy.

i might be fat now, but wasn't always. still got the fleet of foot, people thought i was nuts hopping from rock to rock on the cliff to get this shot....

View attachment 439627

evil knievel was my hero when i was a kid....

:)
There's one 9' blue label in Coeur d' Alene, and one in Spokane. Pathetic