2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
entry list updated - see post #2

mike brown is our first ever facebook onepocket.org group entry. (steve seems to think he's also a long time member of the forum)

mike is from KY - plays at the DCCs and played at the midwest open in cincy. solid player, seems like a decent and respected man from what i have seen. (i actually drew mike first match i ever played at DCC....)

welcome aboard mike.

Fanatic

Verified Member
entry list updated - see post #2

mike brown is our first ever facebook onepocket.org group entry. (steve seems to think he's also a long time member of the forum)

mike is from KY - plays at the DCCs and played at the midwest open in cincy. solid player, seems like a decent and respected man from what i have seen. (i actually drew mike first match i ever played at DCC....)

welcome aboard mike.
So I ended up playing mike in a 1pkt tournament a few weeks ago…I like his style of play and he’s a respectful but fun opponent. Nice addition to the tournament

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
*Update*Update*Update*

Spoke with Andy last night and he is looking forward to having OnePocket.org membership at his room again.

Entry list is currently at 20. Entry list updated – see Post #2.

Unfortunately, I’ve had a personal thing come up and cannot make it. (Nothing bad, need to help my daughter with something that just happens to occur at exactly the same time – tough roll for Miller.)

Brackets will be mailed to Crabb Man this week and Matt is going to handle the cash. We’ve got it worked out – continue to send entries to my PayPal and we’ll handle it from there. Any drops/refunds might take a couple of days. Since there are a couple moving parts with logistics, please get the entries in as soon as practical (those of you that are light are on Post #2).

Thanks.