2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
This streamed?
Maybe Andy or somebody will do a phone stream tomorrow. Me and Matt got the payouts figured and money into the seperate envelopes. Last games for the day finished up at 7 so with my duties completed for tomorrow I left a few days early and drove home before the storm hits here later. Need to get back to beeing.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Maybe Andy or somebody will do a phone stream tomorrow. Me and Matt got the payouts figured and money into the seperate envelopes. Last games for the day finished up at 7 so with my duties completed for tomorrow I left a few days early and drove home before the storm hits here later. Need to get back to beeing.
Thanks for all you do. Travel safely.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Thanks for the report, Steve.

Congrats to Andy winning back to back in his place (even though one was a regional)...strong showing x2. Also congrats to JR and Robert, JR was making almost every bank the short time I watched his match with Robert.

Reactions: lll

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I told Andy’s wife — what with Andy winning back to back on his home turf — we might not return to the Rec until Andy ventured out to another one of our tournament locations 😆😆

She assured me they were trying to — but they do own another business that makes it tough to get away.

Plus he wants King Cobra back 😀

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Way to represent John!
Yes John played great all the way through. I was one of his victims lol. I started off pretty good, but he put the squeeze on. Sound familiar? He makes me like the idea of the “Grady rule”. It was either settle in for a drawn out 4-5 hour race to 3 or fire at my hole and cross my fingers. Finger crossing is not good 1P strategy lol…

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you to our hosts Andy and Nicole Warren — and daughter Brooke — for another great time at Southaven! And they found a way for me to enjoy my usual Baileys and coffee 😀😀. I had a whole bottle to myself and managed to finish it in 2-1/2 days, thanks to generous pours lol.

Thank you to Matt Hilton and John Crabb for taking care of the tournament — money, chart, table assignments — EVERYTHING! Plus Miller in the background (sorry you missed this!), and RedCard for the poster!! We at onepocket.org are very lucky to have these guys “making it happen” for sure!!

I even got in a few games of Bank Pool too, thank you!

Anyone who comes to these, has a great time. Do yourself a favor and try to work one into your schedule if you never have — it’s so much fun and all the competition you could wish for!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I got my photos uploaded now -- a mix of tournament and locals:

https://www.poolinaction.com/2022-Tournaments/2022-Southaven-Recreation-Regional-MOT

Andy Warren

John Rawski

Robert Newkirk

"Fedex Johnny" Willis