2021 Must see matches

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Let me know what your must see matches are for 2021. Poolactiontv reads these posts, so let them know what you want to see.

As for me, the top match I want to see is Chohan v. Filler 2 on tight equipment.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Chohan vs Filler 2
Alex vs Dennis (with shot clock)
Busty vs Frost
SVB vs (Danny Smith, Justin Hall, Thorpe or Deuel)

Reactions: lll

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Id like to see Filler play Chip C., Scott F., or J. Hall, and of course I’d certainly like to see a rematch with Tony as well.... I’ll take Filler for a small sweat bet against anyone of those 4...

I don’t care to sweat another down, up, down, up, up, down, up, down, up shot selection match between any of the top phillippinos.
Cincy is dead right in his asking for a shot clock when they are involved... a shot clock imposed on those shot selection kings makes the match much more watchable, and imo, evens the playing field a bit...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I like this match up.
yea me too. Thing about that match up is this. With Filler vs Tony, yes Tony moves good but he shoots at his pocket a lot. A very offensive player (just like Filler). With Busty, on the other hand, he has a mean defensive game too. It would be interesting to see how Filler gets out of some of the traps when Busty is playing tight.

Reactions: lll

OldSchool

Verified Member
Let me know what your must see matches are for 2021. Poolactiontv reads these posts, so let them know what you want to see.

I think Danny Smith vs. Jayson Shaw would be very entertaining - we'd be seeing a lot of strong offense and we won't be needing any shot clock for these two gunners.

Old School

Maxwell

Verified Member
Cincy's list works for me, I'd pay for any one of these in a hurry.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
yea me too. Thing about that match up is this. With Filler vs Tony, yes Tony moves good but he shoots at his pocket a lot. A very offensive player (just like Filler). With Busty, on the other hand, he has a mean defensive game too. It would be interesting to see how Filler gets out of some of the traps when Busty is playing tight.

Busty’s cue ball control while doing two things at once is remarkable. I played him some cheap a couple times at Hard Times and one of the things that amazes me is the control he has when he holds the cue so loose and his back stroke is so long.