2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Steve that was interesting to me as that I’d only played it one other time in the weekly tournament we had
and they played it the same way. Im not arguing either way I think the idea speedy games. Kinda the point.
My question is how could it be 1 ball one pocket with 2/3/4 balls on the table? I like it either way.
My 2 pennies ~T
I agree Todd. The way we play at home (and it’s played a lot) you never spot a second ball. Also all fouls result in ball in hand so usually game over unless the ball is on a rail or in the jaws somewhere. Also we call it “Bare ball”

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Sorry guys about the Left Handed stream. We didn’t have time to set up due to action on front table and didn’t want to get in their way. I just set it up on a tripod as instructed and headed to first match. Maybe we can figure out how to get it RIGHT today.
its ok todd
we know you lean left..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
just kidding

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Steve that was interesting to me as that I’d only played it one other time in the weekly tournament we had
and they played it the same way. Im not arguing either way I think the idea speedy games. Kinda the point.
My question is how could it be 1 ball one pocket with 2/3/4 balls on the table? I like it either way.
My 2 pennies ~T
to me one ball one pocket is really starting at
we both need one onepocket
with rules for the first shot (the "break")

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
They used Todd's phone to stream and it was on selfie mode so everything looked backwards. I was kinda elected last minute to do the auction and run the brackets again so I was too busy to mess with the camera while people and me were playing etc.
I was knocked out early so I'll try to use my phone and tripod etc and set it up early tomorrow for a better stream if I can.. Lots of fun down here again and the improvements they have done to the room are nice. 3520.00 in the auction.
Thank you John — you did a great job with the auction and ongoing with the tournament in all kinds of ways. Kudos to you!! I’m glad I’ve helped with a little $$ 😁😁

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Being a leftie, I always look to see how many lefties are playing. I counted as many as eight left handed layer at one time on the screen. That's pretty amazing I think.. How many lefties are playing in this thing? :unsure: :)
I'm glad you qualified that as left HANDED, bro. I was beginning to worry about you...😄