2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I finished 5/6th getting beat by Johnny Willis who plays very well. Congrats to Johnny.

One out of the money Dave strikes again 😂🤣...I left after I lost thanks to J R. Who offered me a ride.

OldSchool

Verified Member
I imagine that sometime after the draw, someone will post up a bracket (regularly updated :)).....gracias, in advance.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
The group shot (not Steve's official great picture)

FB_IMG_1636135637014.jpg
I'll try to name everyone, please check post 2 for full name and correct spelling.

1st row l to r: AZJay, the Pilot, Chicago Mike, Bill Rousey, Youngstown?, Ben Smith, Matt, birthday boy Bille, Warren.

2nd row: J.R., Steve F, crabbcat (TD), Mitch, Joe, Andy our host, ChicagoFats.

3rd row: NHJohn, LSJohn, Jason, Nick of the south, me in mask, Dustin (TD), Johnny Willis's head, and Todd.

NOTE: Our fearless leader, Steve Booth, didn't make this picture posted by the Rec, but is in future pics that I'm sure he'll post.

Last edited:

squeezeplay

Verified Member
That might be the move. Take scratches until you get a shot. You can always get position for a "spot" shot.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Being a leftie, I always look to see how many lefties are playing. I counted as many as eight left handed layer at one time on the screen. That's pretty amazing I think.. How many lefties are playing in this thing? :unsure: :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Being a leftie, I always look to see how many lefties are playing. I counted as many as eight left handed layer at one time on the screen. That's pretty amazing I think.. How many lefties are playing in this thing? :unsure: :)
They used Todd's phone to stream and it was on selfie mode so everything looked backwards. I was kinda elected last minute to do the auction and run the brackets again so I was too busy to mess with the camera while people and me were playing etc.
I was knocked out early so I'll try to use my phone and tripod etc and set it up early tomorrow for a better stream if I can.. Lots of fun down here again and the improvements they have done to the room are nice. 3520.00 in the auction.