2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Heck no... I go over to Metropolis yesterday to eat lunch at the pool room. Its a little over 45mins away. I can't play pool yet, but I should be able to towards the end of next week. Well I find out the room is closing Saturday for two weeks so they can go to Las Vegas for the APA championships. So now its over a hour and a half to get to a 9 ft table for practice before the MOT when I'm able...lol.

Andy52086

Verified Member
Is the room still setup the same? There was a gold crown that was by plexi glass on two sides as the "action" table. Are you saying there is a new diamond that is the action table or are you talking about the diamond that was over by the snooker sti
Is the room still setup the same? There was a gold crown that was by plexi glass on two sides as the "action" table. Are you saying there is a new diamond that is the action table or are you talking about the diamond that was over by the snooker table?
Still setup the same. Only changes are the action table (table 1) with the plexiglass is now a diamond. We just switched the tables around.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Hey, Dustin, just noticed that Tyler Bob is coming and he is not on the tournament list. I hope he hasn't withdrawn.

If he is supposed to be on list, that means only one spot left. 👍

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Sorry guys. I'm out. Just had a work thing bite me in the bum. Just throw my entry fee on the pile. Good luck guys.

Not Happy.
Why does work seem to get in the way of pool??? These employers need to understand that we are addicted and should be more lenient!!

Was looking forward to seeing you!

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Sorry, but I am going to have to cancel my plans to attend the Southaven tournament which I was very much looking forward to and seeing everybody. I have been struggling with this decision for some time. Wife has some health issues that require me to stay at home, and there are just too many fully vaccinated old folks getting covid (and some dying) for me to risk it.....:(

I hope everyone has a great time and a safe and successful tournament, I will be watching (if it is streamed).

Dustin...please add my entry fee to the One Ball One Pocket mini prize...thank you.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Sorry, but I am going to have to cancel my plans to attend the Southaven tournament which I was very much looking forward to and seeing everybody. I have been struggling with this decision for some time. Wife has some health issues that require me to stay at home, and there are just too many fully vaccinated old folks getting covid (and some dying) for me to risk it.....:(

I hope everyone has a great time and a safe and successful tournament, I will be watching (if it is streamed).

Dustin...please add my entry fee to the One Ball One Pocket mini prize...thank you.
Stay safe Darrell. Hope your wife gets better.