2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

lfigueroa

Verified Member
sitting here watching baseball highlights.....taking a look at the entry list (entry list see post #2)

this is a pretty strong field. (and you know everyone is gonna be in "game shape")

Except for the guys who will say: oh, I haven't been playing much.

lol, that always cracks me up -- guys saying they're going to travel to a tournament but aren't in shape.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
It seems to me pool players -- at least when you are about to gamble with them -- ALWAYS saying they haven't been playing lately and their game is way off. I've learned not to believe a word of that well-worn line!! :LOL::LOL:

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Except for the guys who will say: oh, I haven't been playing much.

lol, that always cracks me up -- guys saying they're going to travel to a tournament but aren't in shape.

Lou Figueroa

The truth is as I get older I have become more inconsistent, I might win against the best player or I might lose to the weakest one, either way I
will enjoy myself, winning the tournament is the furthest thing from my mind.. I will try my best and enjoy interacting with the players at the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
The truth is as I get older I have become more inconsistent, I might win against the best player or I might lose to the weakest one, either way I
will enjoy myself, winning the tournament is the furthest thing from my mind.. I will try my best and enjoy interacting with the players at the event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
thats the spirit john....(y)

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am making my first appearance in a pool room today in several months. My boys will pick me up for a four hour outing away from the facility, and the last stop will be Hard Times. I will not be playing any pool but I will be having a beer.

I am on track to be out of here in time for the MOT in Mississippi.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I am making my first appearance in a pool room today in several months. My boys will pick me up for a four hour outing away from the facility, and the last stop will be Hard Times. I will not be playing any pool but I will be having a beer.

I am on track to be out of here in time for the MOT in Mississippi.
Great news John.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Crabcat took the words right out of my mouth (so to speak). Keep drinking that sized beer, and you'll have to move to Bavaria, where all the professionals are.

John, you look great. Your new look puts me in mind of a hipster be-bop jazz player..:cool: