2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here is where we ended for tonight. We start again at noon tomorrow and will try and get a stream going. John Crabb left tor home a few hours ago.

Attachments

• D0004FCA-848B-4A09-9DE8-B745FE664EA2.jpeg
    D0004FCA-848B-4A09-9DE8-B745FE664EA2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • BB008F04-E5ED-4FD4-A8B0-A7F6DBE31D23.jpeg
    BB008F04-E5ED-4FD4-A8B0-A7F6DBE31D23.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 33

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Here is where we ended for tonight. We start again at noon tomorrow and will try and get a stream going. John Crabb left for home a few hours ago.

Made it home NP. I think i over did it with everything the last several days and I was hurting pretty good and not feeling well today. I even donated the two bank games I was up from yesterday back to Steve. He's banking pretty good these days BTW. Im glad i'm home..

I left it in capable hands with Matt, Steve and Todd. Everything was taken care of, money all sorted and tagged for payouts etc. so its easy to finish the final four brackets tomorrow. Good luck fellas!

Hoping Dustin gets feeling better. I can't believe his bad luck getting sick. What a tough break for you bro.. He was still on winners side, playing good and had put a lot of effort into his game leading up to this tournament.

And of course Newkirk was sorely missed. Get well soon too buddy.

Barmaid was super nice to everybody and very knowledgeable about pool etc.

New owners seem to be very nice people and have done a nice job updating things..

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Made it home NP. I think i over did it with everything the last several days and I was hurting pretty good and not feeling well today. I even donated the two bank games I was up from yesterday back to Steve. He's banking pretty good these days BTW. Im glad i'm home..

I left it in capable hands with Matt, Steve and Todd. Everything was taken care of, money all sorted and tagged for payouts etc. so its easy to finish the final four brackets tomorrow. Good luck fellas!

Hoping Dustin gets feeling better. I can't believe his bad luck getting sick. What a tough break for you bro.. He was still on winners side, playing good and had put a lot of effort into his game leading up to this tournament.

New owners seem to be very nice people and have done a nice job updating things..
Thanks for all you did, Crabbman. You may have over done it, but it was so great to see you up and around. Get some rest and fully heal.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Great job john
Happy you got to be there and play some
Hope alittle rest and you are feeling better

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Great to see you John! You appeared to be getting around pretty well until the last day anyway.

Thank you again for all your work with the tournament, the calcutta and handling every little thing that came along. Onepocket.org is very fortunate to have you as a member!!