2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Plans are set!

Plans are set!

house is rented (gotta love airbnb) - we'll be coming in Thursday evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Matt, I'll need a large & a 2X please.

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Sure looking forward to this! Please text me, 901-277-3740, and I’ll send the REC logo to those that need it. Thanks. Or you could e-mail me at wfrj10@aol.com and I’ll forward it to you

Bill - just wanted to say thank you for hosting this. I posted a thread back in March hoping for one of these & the fact that it's happening still blows me away. The way Crabb & Miller jumped in and took on the planning/setup has been nothing short of amazing. Really looking forward to getting down there & playing.

John

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I will get shirt orders together from everyone after we have a design put together that would fit jersey, polos, and t-shirts.

Should be within the next couple weeks.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
What a great lineup!!!! Im so jealous!!!

Me too!!!

I see a 1/3 of the field has a good chance to snap it off. I think that's another great thing about our members tourney is it's not the Dennis Alex Tony show ;)

Anyone can win and everyone should feel they have a legitimate chance to do so!

Good luck all!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

Mitch,

How right you are, looks like it will be very interesting. BTW, are you working to bring our members tourney to Philly next year. I sure hope so.:)

Yes. Waiting until they are open officially before speaking with the owner and posting the details. They have had several “family and friends” openings which have been packed but not open daily yet.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I saw Bill is promoting onepocket.org and the tournament on his face book inviting folks to come early for action and a few open mini's.
Really looking forward to seeing everybody.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Is there any room left in this tournament for JoeyA? If so, sign me up. I've wanted to see Bill's room for a long time.

JoeyA

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It's full but we can put you on the wait list. Heck come up anyway. I think he's having a 9 ball tournament and I'm sure there will be be all different levels of action too.