2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
We were able to do it as an alternative to polos at my police department. They were for our social membership and turned out real nice. The guys love 'em.

I'll bet!

I think our logo will look better on then black one (same as black background on website), but we have one on a white background too, so either would work.

Hey Matt, would we have to decide on one type or another? Meaning, if some guys want the polo and some guys want the jersey, both doable or would we have to pick one style or the other?

If Jersey's are available, I will take one in black please. :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
I'll bet!

I think our logo will look better on then black one (same as black background on website), but we have one on a white background too, so either would work.

Hey Matt, would we have to decide on one type or another? Meaning, if some guys want the polo and some guys want the jersey, both doable or would we have to pick one style or the other?

If Jersey's are available, I will take one in black please. :)

I happen to like the black too...harder to see the chalk stains on it too.

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
We will be able to pick between polos and jerseys. I also prefer black to any other color as it does hide the chalk better!

tdietrich1972

Verified Member
From
I like the jersey look - will be something different from the normal t-shirts or polos. Put me down for an XL and let me know where/when to send you the money.

Tracy

RedCard

Verified Member
Much to be said for the traditional fishnet tear-away jersey. Especially suitable for a warm Mississippi September.

Attachments

• Fishnet.jpg
    Fishnet.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Just found out I’ve been scheduled for a weekend trip and I have to bow out of the tournament.

sorry to hear that. appreciate the quick heads up. actually spoke briefly with jakie this evening after i got your text regarding your spot.

crappy news, but a guy's livelihood and responsibilities have to come first. was hoping to see you my man......next time.

:cool:

onepocketchump

Verified Member
As some of you may know, several of us have been working behind the scenes to put on another members one pocket tournament this year. Most of us have made many friends on here and talk in private about one pocket, member tournaments, or just BS as friends. When my friend John Long called me last month and suggested having a local tournament with Dustin and several other members that couldn't attend the yearly tournament i was happy to pitch in. After talking with John, Dustin and reading other members concerns on here, we knew an additional, speedier 16 player format could be more inclusive for members to attend who are currently shut out because of time/expense/work/kids etc. Our main goal here is to finish each days play before 12:00am in order to accomplish this.

We want to assure everybody this tournament is not meant to be a rebutal, critisim or threat to the current yearly members tournament, just another opportunity to play pool and hang with member friends.

In closing we thank Steve Booth for his permission to use the onepocket.org name and sanctioning this members tournament along with all he does. Thanks Steve!
We would like to thank Bill Rowsey, Todd our local ground man and South Haven Rec Center for allowing us the use of their tables, donating greens fees along with Bill's personal starting bid of 400.00 for the first blind bid. Thanks Bill!
We also thank John & Jeannie Long for donating their time, Johns ideas for putting this together etc and Jeannies help running the brackets at the tournament .
Thanks also go out to Matt Hilton for his help with t-shirts yet again!
On a personal note I want to thank my co- tournament director Dustin Miller for working countless hours with me, creating a flier, taking members entries and helping make some hard decisions to make this all happen in a timely matter. Dustin will be posting a signup thread later today. Thanks buddy!

Dustin asked me to confirm here that I will be there.

John Barton