2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

ron padilla

Verified Member
If I had known but

If I had known but

I would have made an attempt to have more postings in order to qualify, the only other 2 problems would have been cost and well I guess 3 or more problems, transportation, sleeping arrangements, entry fees, and more other wise I would be there.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I was just stating a fact, not a cricism.

"this tournament should not be associated with OP.Org..."

Here's one of your opinions that you think is a fact.

You told everyone who wasn't at Cal to "Shut Up," but now you want to name this tournament that you won't even be going to.

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

(Is "F*ck O ff And Die" part of your sunny disposition?)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Tournament poster

Tournament poster

Thanks for another great poster Red Card!

Attachments

• mele poster.jpg
    mele poster.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 0

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I would have made an attempt to have more postings in order to qualify, the only other 2 problems would have been cost and well I guess 3 or more problems, transportation, sleeping arrangements, entry fees, and more other wise I would be there.

ron,

i hope you and dan/oldschool1478 can put your heads together and figure out a way to make it over there - even if its only for a day just to hang out. it would be nice to meet you guys. take care.

dustin

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Glad to have yuns!

Glad to have yuns!

You guys that know him already are aware that Rowseys so quiet and shy to strangers:heh. So I’ll just extend a Big Welcome on Down! Sounds like it’s gonna be fun.~T
Oh by the way. The monthly handicap one pocket tourney is this Sunday if anyone wants to come and play.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Wow, that filled up in a few days! Next one you might could have a bigger field. I was trying to decide whether to drive up, but wham, it filled lickety split..:) Y'all will have a great event.

~Doc

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Please put me on the waiting list if anyone backs out.
I might drive down with ChicagoMike just to get in action.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Wow, that filled up in a few days! Next one you might could have a bigger field. I was trying to decide whether to drive up, but wham, it filled lickety split..:) Y'all will have a great event.

~Doc
We are going to have a alternate list Doc, if you are first on the list you will get a spot when/if someone drops out. Stuff happens...I for one would like to meet you. :)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Please put me on the waiting list if anyone backs out.
I might drive down with ChicagoMike just to get in action.
We are also considering having a open single elimination 9 ball banks mini Friday night for the early birds and locals. We haven't cleared it with the room owner, just in the planning stages. It would give me more incentive to get there early...