2-4 september 2022 first Onepocket.org members tournament in Europe

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I volunteer to do commentary for the live stream unless I happen to still be in the tournament. It would be great to have the likes of John Henderson to anchor the booth ๐Ÿคž American style One Pocket commentary. Any other volunteers (Bill)?
I plan to go to the Azores in July and end the trip in Amsterdam right after the tournament. I am going to check on Icelandic for coming home. I know John was planning to go to Scotland first and then the Hague, Ill do the commentary for us Best Coast Yanks. There is a boat that ferries from the Azores to the mainland. Theres a pool room for my first stop in Ponta Delgada. Euro pass for the trains which take you every where. I doubt I can play anymore. My legs are weak. I am all for the pilot to take us on a charter. The owner should come too Pilot.
I volunteer to do commentary for the live stream unless I happen to still be in the tournament. It would be great to have the likes of John Henderson to anchor the booth ๐Ÿคž American style One Pocket commentary. Any other volunteers (Bill)?
I like Robert as a representative, also Hendy if he is able

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I plan to go to the Azores in July and end the trip in Amsterdam right after the tournament. I am going to check on Icelandic for coming home. I know John was planning to go to Scotland first and then the Hague, Ill do the commentary for us Best Coast Yanks. There is a boat that ferries from the Azores to the mainland. Theres a pool room for my first stop in Ponta Delgada. Euro pass for the trains which take you every where. I doubt I can play anymore. My legs are weak. I am all for the pilot to take us on a charter. The owner should come too Pilot.

I like Robert as a representative, also Hendy if he is able
Great!!! See you there!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Icelandic has a flight from Sea to Copenhagen with a three day layover in Iceland, no extra fees and the same on the way back. My wife refuses to go to Europe because of Covid still raging there, oh well. No tripping around Europe, just the tournament and Iceland.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Icelandic has a flight from Sea to Copenhagen with a three day layover in Iceland, no extra fees and the same on the way back. My wife refuses to go to Europe because of Covid still raging there, oh well. No tripping around Europe, just the tournament and Iceland.
We are flying through Iceland too. My brother recommended it and he got hooked enough he spent extra days there โ€” apparently it is spectacular. That seems to be why they offer cheap flights with layovers โ€” to get you interested!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We are flying through Iceland too. My brother recommended it and he got hooked enough he spent extra days there โ€” apparently it is spectacular. That seems to be why they offer cheap flights with layovers โ€” to get you interested!
there is not
back from 2 weeks USA, so available for Q&A....had my mind on other things just about 24/7 there
When you ask for someone to be a commentator, my big ego thought you meant me but after thinking about it, there are many Bills. So did you mean me? My legs will not allow me to play but if I was busy in the booth, it would justify my going.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
When you ask for someone to be a commentator, my big ego thought you meant me but after thinking about it, there are many Bills. So did you mean me? My legs will not allow me to play but if I was busy in the booth, it would justify my going.
Yes you

pliekiauw

Looking forward to some 1p action at the venue. Will there be some side actions aside from the tournament??