2-4 september 2022 first Onepocket.org members tournament in Europe

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
My wife and I are sorting our itinerary out and plan to be there. From here in the northeast, if you don't mind about an 1-1/2 hour layover in Iceland, then flying Icelandic Air is about half the price of any of the other airlines. Get off the plane, stretch your legs, use the bathroom, get a snack or drink, why not? My brother and his family have done it quite a few times.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Very excited, my wife and I have booked our European trip around this tourney.

And yes, I would like a Tshirt XL please. I sent an email to learn how to pay for tourney and shirt.

Dave

s-trolle

wow. this will be awsome! hope to se some from outside europe! Ghost are you comming :-D
hague5 is the coolest place, lots of banks,one pocket for cheap or more! and great city to see too.

all for one, one pocket for all :-D

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I think my wife and I will plan on this one for next year. I've scheduled the U.S. Open, MOT, and a fall color trip so I'm out of vacation time.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Is young-gun pro (I believe only 21 yrs. old) Mickey Krause from Denmark signed up? He's playing very good one pocket already. (y)

Last edited:

Eengat

Verified Member
Is young-gun pro (I believe only 21 yrs. old) Mickey Krause from Denmark signed up? He's playing very good one pocket already. (y)
no, not sure if he is on the forum on fb or the website
I will share the onepocket.org thread on my timeline

we have Americans, Belgian, Swiss, Spanish and the multicultural Dutch lot

unoperro

Verified Member
Back to the front page since Steve proposed helping sponsor a player. Newkirk what do you say?

MamboFats

From
Waregem, Belgium
Over 15 years ago, I bought the book "The Hustler" and after reading it, I have been collecting autographs in it (all European players for now)
I think I have 20+ by now
Autographs of pool players such as Niels Feijen, Alex Lely, Nick Vandenberg, Souquet, Boyes, Huidji See, Roschkowsky, Peach, ...
Autographs of a world class snooker player: Luca Brecel
Autographs of a world class 3cushion player: Mr 100 Raymond Ceulemans

I'll bring the book to get some new autographs: Mr Runnels, I hope to see U @ Hague5