1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
It’s on!!!!! Several of the crew are meeting last week in May coinciding with the big tournament at Buffs!

So far it’s myself, Oneholenut (Jason), Nick P (jakie), Robert Newkirk, Dustin Miller, and Lou I believe. I haven’t confirmed but I’m sure the pilot and Bille may be there also.

So if you are reading this, you are hereby encouraged to join in the fun as well!!! It’s been too long!!!!

E16269CD-5D55-45BB-B3E2-A9D37831E431.jpeg

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
had my second covid shot on sunday. might get sick but won't cash it in.....at least not because of the virus....
i'm liable to turn around and do the us open the following weekend.

have some vacation time built up/cheap to travel and lodge right now. (july - december is gonna suck big time getting caught up on work stuff - better treat myself now....)

:cool:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
hope everyone has a great time
i actually had booked a room at the hampton inn and started looking at flights but
i have decided to wait one more year before going and cancelled my room reservation
i want more vaccinations and whatever will be with the new strains appearing to work itself out.
i am not comfortable to be in a closed space with alot of unmasked unvaccinated people at this time

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Larry, We are going to miss you. I had my 2nd shot on 2/23, feel pretty safe.

Look forward to seeing everyone. I know that there will be a lot of action, good times and good food.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
i was really psyched to go this year robert.
i will miss being with the guys .
next year god willing🙏🙏
Will Miss you buddy. Can’t fault you for being safe. Next year for sure. I’ll send reports.

Reactions: lll

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Governor just lifted the occupancy restriction on bars. Come on down! And I think Tony and Chip will play a big set here the week before the tournament.