Search results

1. T

walking with Giants, Rempe

thanks to you all for a look at the great days of pool!
  2. T

Chicago action streaming

where was that table, don't wanna go there
  3. T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHOST

happy Bday Bruce , Sorry I missed the day but I stayed in bed and read all day, hope you're both in the best of health.would like to bring you some bread next week if you can tell me a drop-spot
  4. T

Pat Johnson

we're all praying for a quick return of your health and happiness Pat.
  5. T

One Pocket Videos and TV Pool Balls

If it ain't broke, don't fix it
  6. T

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

I used to cap the exterior in special bent aluminum,then caulk with silicone. It was a great business and I miss it.
  7. T

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

I was in the window installation for 30 yrs,you did a great job.Who manufactured those beauties?
  8. T

One Pocket Streams

thanks for the info about evan and scott. I know you were always high on Lunda
  9. T

Covid-19 and OnePocket.org

one per hour
  10. T

Covid-19 and OnePocket.org

will one low alky beer work?
  11. T

2020 Members Only Tournament location poll

i'm for chris's and i hope to play.
  12. T

FS: 3 Unique Cognoscenti cues

Hi everyone, Helping a friend sell 3 of his Cognoscenti sticks: Pictures are located here: http://imgur.com/a/ctXr2#0 #1 - Brand New Ebony Cog - Plain sterling silver ringed ebony cue - 4 ivory double vision points both in the nose and butt - Ivory ovals and lines in between the points - 2 new...
  13. T

More One Pocket on YouTube...

more onepocket on u tube more onepocket on u tube thanks steve, watched all the matches, man -that gary spaeth could bump the balls! he didn't look scared of bugs. how did he rank? where was he from?
  14. T

bob runde cue

i've got a brand new bob runde cue,ebony points,bloodwood grip(unwrapped) two shafts,ivory joint and ferrules,unchalked. any body know what i can expect to get for it?---moori medium tips.