Search results

1. Shannon Daulton

Thank you for your nominations in the Bank Pool Hall of Fame

I am thrilled to be inducted in the Bank Pool Hall of Fame this year. There were several candidates worthy of being inducted and I am just happy that ya'll chose me. Bank pool has been a huge part of my life every since I was a young boy growing up in Somerset, KY. This is a game that my father...
  2. Shannon Daulton

Thank you for my nomination into the One Pocket Hall of Fame

I am extremely excited about being inducted into the One Pocket Hall of Fame. I would like to thank most of all Steve Booth for organizing OnePocket.org and the Hall of Fame dinner at the Derby City Classic. There is a ton of work that goes into running this site and putting together everything...
  3. Shannon Daulton

Congrats to Brandon Williams - winner of the Bank pool tourney in OHIO

The Great Southern Billiard Tour and Michael's Billiards & Games hosted a $500 added amateur bank pool tournament this past weekend in Fairfield, OHIO. It was a tough field of 64 players (we had to cut it off) with alot of good bankers.The event was played on 9 ft Diamond tables. The format was...
  4. Shannon Daulton

My CONGRATS to John Brumback

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to get back on here again. Now, that I have learned how to get around here a little bit. I want to share a story with all of you about HALL OF FAME member, John Brumback. I met John approx. 28 years ago in my hometown of Somerset, KY. He came there looking for...