Search results

1. Shortstop

Birthday--MILLER--Milestone 50!!!

Happy Birthday Dustin...One of the good guys!..Enjoy!
  2. Shortstop

Artie Bodendorfer story I was told

I would watch Artie play at Howard Paulina pool hall in Chicago...The late 60`s...He was always on the same table and If not in a match...He was practicing...Sticking the rock in the rack or on the rail....When he was playing someone,I never saw him complain (had no,reason too lol) and he did...
  3. Shortstop

Hey brother Steve!...today, you make sure and have yourself a...

Happy Birthday Steve...ENJOY!!!
  4. Shortstop

Chicago cuemakers back in the day.

Ghost...He very reclusive ..Had his shop in the back of Howard/Paulina pool room...Also lived & slept there,i believe. year... I`m wondering the same??..I bought an Ed Young about the same time,with 2 shafts..1-billiard & 1-pool...I was told the shafts were from Burt Spain & Kersonbrock...
  5. Shortstop

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

You forgot another guy....I watched Artie play a few times at Howard-Paulina billiards...His home room...Pre-Bensingers...Early 60`s...Still played on just one table...Never saw him loose....When he wasn`t playin...He was practicing solo & sticking whitey to the rack from anywhere & everywhere!
  6. Shortstop

Filler vs Shuff tonight

I Agree!!!
  7. Shortstop

Pat Johnson

Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  8. Shortstop

Rules Question??..Help

Hello..Wish I Knew,How To Work The WEI..This Happened In A Game Today...Its My Shot..I Have A Ball Hanging By My Pocket And An Easy Cross-Corner Bank..I Shoot The Bank & Before That Ball GOES IN..I Accidentally Knock The Ball,At My Pocket,With The Cue,Out Of The Way...What Is The Ruling??