Search results

1. S

Is This bank possible with only One Rail …

Can this one ball be banked back to that bottom right hand corner pocket where cue ball is sitting at ?
  2. S

The Unknown !!!

Can someone give me a reason or explanation on why you double bank a long rail bank shot when you’re only trying to go one rail into the bottom corners and lose in a 8 ball game … Thanks in advance …
  3. S

Bankers

Which tip is best for making bank shots? a soft tip or a hard tip what what is your experience with your opinion thank you
  4. S

Alex pagalyuan bank shot

Thanks 👍
  5. S

TITTY SHOT BANK

Thanks
  6. S

TITTY SHOT BANK

Thanks
  7. S

TITTY SHOT BANK

"... thanks Bob
  8. S

TITTY SHOT BANK

NO disrespect I only want person or persons that knew the shot ... I was taught the shot and forgot ... if you don’t know the shot I really didn’t want no advice and I kindly stated that sir ... thanks again
  9. S

TITTY SHOT BANK

I WAS shown this shot by a good one pocket player from DREXELINE billiards ... I truthfully forgot exactly how this shot was set up exactly and what he used on the cue ball ... If their is a person who KNOWS this shot please refresh my memory on how this shot is made ... Please only respond if...
  10. S

One POCKET BANK SHOT ???

I WAS shown this shot by a good one pocket player from DREXELINE billiards ... I truthfully forgot exactly how this shot was set up exactly and what he used on the cue ball ... If their is a person who KNOWS this shot please refresh my memory on how this shot is made ... Please only respond if...
  11. S

Best way to hold this straight back bank ???

thanks again bank friend >>>
  12. S

Alex pagalyuan bank shot

Great reply ... thanks
  13. S

I already have all of them .... that certain bank is not there ... thanks
  14. S

Alex pagalyuan bank shot

Well what are you putting on the cue ball ??? thanks
  15. S

WHat type of inside ??? Thanx
  16. S

Alex pagalyuan bank shot

What is best technique for hitting this 2 railer to the bottom left hand corner ???? Thanks
  17. S

New Member Bank?'s

My fault Whitey .... Thanks so much !!!