Search results

1. brexit

Greensboro, NC

Hi there - I’ll be in Greensboro, NC over the weekend and through Wednesday. Do we have any members in that area? Any recommendations on place to play some 1P? Cheers! brexit
  2. brexit

House of Billiards now?

I’m staying in Santa Monica tonight and managed to sneak away to House of Billiards. Is anyone able to play a little tonight?
  3. brexit

Old Equipment

Hi guys - I’m at a friend’s house tonight and she was excited to show me her Grandfather’s old Sport King, cues and clay balls. I really enjoyed seeing some pieces from “another era”. The balls look particularly cool (either clay or ivory) and I thought I would share to see if anyone could...
  4. brexit

Unintended consequences of playing 1P

Thought I'd create a fun thread to learn about good, bad and indifferent things that can happen as a result of being a 1P fanatic. I'll start with: everyone in the house being woken up too early by the sound of two pennies rattling around in the dryer that my wife starts as she leaves for work...
  5. brexit

Rooms near Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Hi folks - are there any good rooms in the Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter/West Palm Beach area where you can find a decent 1P game? I'll be here for the next 2 weeks and would like to play once or twice. If anyone is interested please send me a PM. Cheers, brexit