Search results

1. sheldon

Great Interview with Alex

2. sheldon

Thanks, OmegaTV!

I signed up for their text alerts during the Chip/Tony match, and just got the Gorst/Frost match for $16.95!
  3. sheldon

Mr. 626 is playing some 1 pocket ghost right now

"The first 2 days will be played on a Predator 9' table with 4 1/4 " pockets and will be more of a clinic to show how the game is played. Starting Wednesday, he'll move to the Gold Crown with 4 7/8" pockets and make his run from Wednesday to Saturday at reclaiming the world title."...
  4. sheldon

Legends of One Pocket Pic

This may have been posted before, but I just ran across it on facebook.
  5. sheldon

3 fouls, how common?

A game I was playing was won on 3 fouls recently, first time I've seen it happen in one pocket. I was wondering how often others have seen it come up?
  6. sheldon

Crazy game

I'm playing my buddy, and have him 6 to -1 and I miss. He runs 8 and has an easy bank for his game ball, and jaws it. Spots the one he owes, and it looks like this: I make the bank, and don't think I can follow the 9, so I jack up and blast the cue ball off of the 9 and onto the floor. He goes...
  7. sheldon

Interesting situation

You have a ball frozen to the rail, and another ball frozen to the ball on the rail. Are both balls considered frozen (dead to that rail), or just the one touching it? I guess this situation came up recently in a pro 9 ball match, and they decided both balls were considered frozen to the rail. I...
  8. sheldon

Call the hit

https://youtu.be/jvcSve2olq8 Took this with my phone, we determined it was good, looking at it on the phone, but now that I look at it on my computer, I'm not so sure.
  9. sheldon

My first break and run

I was waiting for an opponent to get ready to play, and decided to try breaking from the opposite side I normally break from..... made a ball on the break, and proceeded to run 7 more! :D I think it felt better than running 5 racks of 9 ball. :D Can't wait to do it again in a match.
  10. sheldon

West Coast Challenge Player Interviews

My friend Carissa did some interviews. Chohan Thorsten Part 1 Thorsten Part 2
  11. sheldon

Answer this break

I never get a roll! :rolleyes: I hit the break really bad, end up like this: It's your shot, WWYD?
  12. sheldon

Accustats videos

I am taking advantage of a deal I read about in the 1pocket forum. 10 DVDs for $100 from accu stats, and was looking for suggestions on bank pool videos. If anyone knows of some stand-out matches, please let me know! :)...