Search results

1. youngstown

Fedor Morra WWYD

What about kicking in between the two balls to catch the 2 on the way up, the CB caroms off the two and into the 6…
  2. youngstown

Mariani Custom Cues

Sorry for the lack of updates…here’s a few of the mostly finished shop area
  3. youngstown

Mariani Custom Cues

Hopefully soon this new garage will be ready to be my new shop space! The framing is done but there is still plenty to be done before it’ll be ready.
  4. youngstown

FARGO RATE AND ONE POCKET PREDICTIONS

I’d believe the LongArm rating over Fargo when it comes to One Pocket
  5. youngstown

WWYD shot after the break

Test
  6. youngstown

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

On the Facebook group, if you click Your Content you can see how many published posts you've created. There's approximately 20x the participation on there. In the admin utilities, I can view the Top Contributors, and download reports based on any date range I want. So all we need to do is...
  7. youngstown

Oh and count me in…and I think I’ll shake things up and get a jersey. Large because I plan to either lose weight or frame it in my new man cave.
  8. youngstown

I think we need to acknowledge that some of our members participate in the Facebook group even if they don’t in the forums. I don’t know the best remedy for this but just wanted to voice a concern that someone came to me with recently. I probably fit into this category as well lately. I would...
  9. youngstown

Doc almost bought the farm

Get well!
  10. youngstown

Derby 2022

looking to go for banks and OP, but...yeah those rates...geez
  11. youngstown

Another bad pool day

Cool be a lot of things. Often for me it’s just mood/stress. If you’re dealing with this then your mind isn’t at its best to do what is required in this game, or likely any game…
  12. youngstown

Bill Rowsey’s “ALL THE BALLS” One Pocket Tournament Guidelines

To discourage sandbagging would it be a cool idea to set up a prize for the person who scores by the biggest margin?
  13. youngstown

Happy Birthday 12Squared (Dave)

Happy bday champ!
  14. youngstown

Really IKE?????

To get back on topic, and stop with the childish BS… I can only speak for one pro that I’ve talked to about posting on this forum and the response was “too many keyboard warriors” and what he meant was people over estimating their abilities about the shot they would take…although another...
  15. youngstown

Really IKE?????

Lou just came off the stall and ran a 7 pack on this thread…🤣. He’s in dead punch now, look out! (Sorry if I just ruined your action)
  16. youngstown

Really IKE?????

WTH is dragnet…man I keep forgetting how ancient you all are…(Is ageism allowed, Steve? 🤣).
  17. youngstown

Birthday

Happy day!
  18. youngstown

Memphis - What’s in the bag?

The process make the maple 10% lighter…and definitely makes it stiffer and more stable. Turning a treated shaft on a lathe is night and day compared to normal maple. It cuts like a dream with no bounce. The barbecued shafts have less deflection and are extremely stable, so it’s unlikely they...
  19. youngstown

First two are Dymondwood style break cues, and are $600 and $750 respectively. Third is a striped Ebony and highly figured Sapele and comes with a Kielwood (I call it Barbecued ever since I got an email from Prather about using the word that everybody else uses to describe it) shaft and is $1000.
  20. youngstown

All the wrapped cues are normally $1100 and come with a standard maple shaft. Currently they have triangle tips but if I’m told in advance I can switch it to something else that I have in stock. I’ll knock something off since I’ll save on shipping and because I like the idea of getting my cues...