Search results

1. ppanzera

Central Florida trip?

Racks in Sanford is IMO the best room in the central-Florida region that I travel around competing. Well maintained Diamonds, Aramith Tournament Pro Cup balls, nice room, nice atmosphere, outstanding menu, decent to strong players by arrangement.
  2. ppanzera

WWYD? #81,544

Great observation, that we don't have to always do something "now," which is pushing it here. This is like a waiting move in chess, develop a little more. I do like the 15 carom into the 5, which it seems we can either make or get real close, but there's also a realistic chance of leaving him a...
  3. ppanzera

3-Cushion applications for One Pocket

Here's a 1-P video I recorded some years ago, after playing mostly 3-C for the prior 20+ years. Multi-rail shots and rail first kicks are of course huge in 3-C, and that experience makes some of these otherwise too-aggressive shots actually practical. Some of the shots are of course classics...
  4. ppanzera

Baby Huey's OP Shot!

Gorgeous shot! I think of this as a time shot. The easiest way I found to replicate it was to first aim to hit the ball and rail simultaneously, and then just pivot very slightly to the right, just a few degrees. Thus you are hitting the ball just a split second before whitey hits the rail. Now...