Search results

1. Billy Jackets

Great Kicking Game

I meant the man I watched. Sorry, my ciphering is difficult to wade through.
  2. Billy Jackets

Great Kicking Game

This gentlemans name I believe, was Cari Ames.
  3. Billy Jackets

Great Kicking Game

There was a guy in Arizona that was an absolute monster at kicking, I never saw anyone even close in my life and I been to 3 county fairs and a homecoming in Dubuque. They were playing golf on a snooker table and he had to go around twice, 5 rail kicks in the side with the object ball 4 or 5...
  4. Billy Jackets

Port Chester Mickey

Nice smiles.
  5. Billy Jackets

WWYD from Philly - 100 a game

One thing I taught myself to do every time, no matter if I was playing cheap, or for what seemed to me a lot of money, {the only way I could ever build a good habit } was that if I were in a horrible position and got out of it , or if I made a great shot, I was taking a small break. Even if...
  6. Billy Jackets

Jimmy Mataya Passed

RIP
  7. Billy Jackets

WWYD from Philly - 100 a game

I am banking the stripe {11} ?and running the cueball through the space to go to the rail and freeze full on the 10 You need to move the 11 or he will play off it and put you back there on his shot, and your in worse trouble. Jimmys shot can work too , but I don't like shooting away my...
  8. Billy Jackets

Port Chester Mickey

I hope you don't mind me asking, but is it a ball pocketing system, or a 3 cushion rail number system?
  9. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

What you are saying makes sense , my way of thinking is, I just made a real bad shot to let him get me in this pickle , I can make my shot all day ,every day. Yours I will get up table but it won't be frozen on the rail 2 out of 10 . and I probably will scratch that often ,unless I intentionally...
  10. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

Why would you not make the same shot, except traveling 2 inches after the ball to be highly likely to freeze him on the rail, instead of traveling 14 feet and 3 or 4 rails , plus you could scratch , you could be be sure to freeze him on the bottom rail and take the 1 or 2 rail bank on the...
  11. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

All I can think of is "The Partys Over, It's time to call it a day. I spent about an hour on this and then thought I messed up because it was one pocket and erased it all, then realized it was banks lol, man , I'm cooked. This was my favorite shot but I don't think it is possible .I liked...
  12. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

I liked this shot , but firm enough to go back up to the top of the table, if you don't graze the 5 or get to the rail you spot a ball and not only leave a cross side , you are a 60 40 dog from there. for the same reason I gave on short on the 8 ball. I chose making the nine over this because I...
  13. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

If you go to the top of the table instead of staying at the bottom, haven't you given him a chance to bank the ball 1 rail under him or even 2 long rails to change the cueball angle and follow with the cueball and make the 8 and then he is still shooting and plays the cross side and wins ...
  14. Billy Jackets

Waat da peeps due?

was supposed to be deleted.
  15. Billy Jackets

Strong one hand player

I have that Wide World of Sports show on tape somewhere. lol been a while
  16. Billy Jackets

Savannah Easton One Pocket WWYD

Mine has been repurposed into a fallout shelter
  17. Billy Jackets

This looks like a premium position for the often overlooked HYOITBOTHWAHCAR shot.
  18. Billy Jackets

Yeah, If he had me here, I would tell him I would give him 50% and start another game
  19. Billy Jackets

If I could cue it well , I would use a half tip of left into the nine ball cue knocks the 3 into 14 and over and cueball goes off end rail into the 5 I would shoot the speed to carry cueball to the top of the table, One thing I am not doing is leaving the 14 3 undisturbed. that loses the game...