1. mr3cushion

T REX intro to 1 hole and FREE!

The video looks looks good.
  2. mr3cushion

Happy Birthday Steve Lomako!

Happy Birthday Steve.
  3. mr3cushion

NEW format for my Book and DVD's.

Just finishing up my NEW format today for my Book & 2 DVD's. The files will be available through One Drive link to a email address. I will post details later tonight or tomorrow as for NEW price and a SPECIAL FREE Holiday book offer, "Strokes, Systems and Strategies" that was a limited printing...
  4. mr3cushion

NEW format for my Book and DVD's.

Just finishing up my NEW format today for my Book & 2 DVD's. The files will be available through One Drive link to a email address. I will post details later tonight or tomorrow as for NEW price and a SPECIAL FREE Holiday book offer, "Strokes, Systems and Strategies" that was a limited printing...
  5. mr3cushion

Unique Specialty 3 Cushion Position Shots

This is a Special category of Position shots, which takes a few plays to understand. Starting with this group of shots, I demonstrate how to make a run of at least 3 points from the original starting position. This chapter (12) is from my sequel DVD which is over 2hrs. in length. "The Secrets...
  6. mr3cushion

Thin Ball Position Shots

From my Book/DVD "The Concise Book of Position Play." Chapter 4 from the DVD demonstrates the advantage of recognizing thin ball position shots as a very formidable category to continue 'Runs' in 3 cushion.
  7. mr3cushion

How do you guys measure Gorst 1P game now?

Big Bob & I were wondering what members think of FG's 1 pocket game to date. Big Bob, thinks He's the Best He's ever seen play 1P! I think He needs more seasoning.
  8. mr3cushion

Happy Birthday Freddy!

The 'Frizz' would be 82 today, here on earth or not, He left his mark on the pool world forever. His legacy is in his work, which has been enjoyed by people/players all over the world. Hold my spot for me buddy, see you later than sooner.
  9. mr3cushion

This is a man (Marcelo Lopez) whom I learned many techniques about, position and stroke.

Here he is, just playing a variety of Artistic and Position shots. With his enthusiasm, he could go on for hours.
  10. mr3cushion

Walter knew the value of the 'Half ball.'

In this video of Walter Lundrum, I'd have to bet when he played with BIH, 'Scratch off'/Carom points He'd line up for 1/2 ball hits on the OB.
  11. mr3cushion

Deflection with Pool shaft vs Carom shaft against 3C balls.

This guy did this simple test with 4 different cues, 2 Pool and 2 Carom. One of them being a Predator P3/Revo ULD shaft.
  12. mr3cushion

1 Cushion, the Ultimate small games skill.

Here are 2 Great 'All Around' Carom players, Eddy Leppens and Frederic Caudron playing 1 cushion. BTW, IMPO, 1 cushion would be the most helpful Carom game to study for better 1 pocket play.
  13. mr3cushion

First Woman to make a 147 in Snooker!

AMAZING!
  14. mr3cushion

A run of 15 from the Break

By the Best player in the World, Frederic Caudron a run of '15 & out from the break'
  15. mr3cushion

A couple of old photos (1988) from North Hollywood Billiards.

Photos from 88 at North Hollywood Billiards. About 2 months prior, I had received my first total, 'Carom' cue. A Longoni, Cuelemans model. Reconstructing my bridge and using a rubber grip. This photo shows the cue better. This is my favorite photo from all the years (1981 at Chris's.)...
  16. mr3cushion

Before it gets too late!

Haven't shared this video with public. It's the only video of my Dad, (Merhl Smith) and I on a billiard table together, unfortunately. I thought I'd do it before it got way too late. It was the day after the 3C Nationals in Chicago where I came in 2nd to Sang Lee. I was on the Golf course and...
  17. mr3cushion

From 1936 in Chicago

Hoppe vs Cochran playing on a somewhat Modern looking table.
  18. mr3cushion

Rare unedited footage of Willie Hoppe & Welker Cochran

Video speaks for itself.
  19. mr3cushion

Just to show how 'Inaccurate' Wikipedia is!

I was looking at some photos of 3C players from other countries, and made me think about playing in the 93 World Teams Championship. When I typed it in on Google it took me to, 'Wikipedia.' I've seen 'inaccurate' info related to pool/billiards before and some, 'People in the know' disputed me...