Search results

1. O

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Tony should adjust the game to playing 8-7 on his break, and even on Billy's break.
  2. O

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Robert Newkirk wins the MOT - with a 4-0 shut-out in the final match.
  3. O

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Always good to read the Ghost's opening post. An excerpt from it: "Also, some info re. the choice of shooting the 10ball in: the 9ball sitting under the stack cannot be banked cross-corner into Ray's pocket, but it does go straight into Tom's pocket"
  4. O

Chris Reinhold vs Chip Compton 2024 DCC

And just for the sake of perspective, two more examples: #1. A boxer down for the count sometimes could get up, but doesn't. Because he knows he has nothing left, and can't defend himself. #2. Traditionally, in chess, when you know positively that you have no chance, you concede, and turn...
  5. O

Ghost vs. Tom #2

Yes, possible scratch in the corner. The other concern with the choice of kicking the 3-8, is that the 8ball and cueball are both heading to the same area and you could end up leaving your opponent a good shot on that 8ball.
  6. O

Scott Frost

Is the Pope Catholic? 😆
  7. O

Scott Frost

Why wouldn't he, he's got a backer and he's got the best of it with all of those games. I think I'll post on his page and tell him that I'll take 12- 4 for 100K. 👀
  8. O

Victor vs. Mike #2 - end game

Yeah, and then Victor banks the 1 or the 15 cross corner.
  9. O

Quick WWYD while we wait...

You gentlemen shooting at your hole here are all a backers nightmare - miss and lose the game. Play the score, you have a 4 ball lead. Just softly get rid of that key ball of his, the 12 ball - banking it up to where it also blocks or clogs up the 9 and 10 balls which are laying good for him...
  10. O

Fun Corey Deuel runout

I don't know how he could be doing that. He doesn't play big $$$ challenge matches, and he doesn't usually finish all that high in tournaments, so it seems to me that he can't be making a living from playing pool. That said, I know nothing about his personal life. None of my business, but I...
  11. O

IS SHANE DUCKING TONY ???

I like the quiet Tony while he's playing, better.
  12. O

One and stop

Too general of a question. Depends on what the level is of the player giving the spot, and what the level is of the player he's giving the spot to.
  13. O

Tom vs. Mike #2

A very possible downside to the mentioned shot choice of banking the 5ball off of the foot rail and into the 14/9 to loosen them up, while having the cueball end up in the lower right quadrant of the table. From looking at the pictures, that large cluster of Tom's is one diamond and more above...
  14. O

WWYD - Steve vs Cincy - Railyards

Looks like you have to kick two rails into the bottom of the 15ball.
  15. O

Special Discount to watch Derby City Classic One-Pocket Matches

Instead of it just being 24 hours access - what is "up to 24 hours" supposed to mean?
  16. O

New DCC rules...

Yeah, I saw that guy playing on the "action room" stream last year.
  17. O

Is This bank possible with only One Rail …

I'm not sure you noticed that he said: banked ONE rail.