Search results

1. M

T-Rex doing T-Rex type stuff

First game of Sky vs T-Rex at the 2019 DCC. T-Rex made a great bank earlier and got very unlucky to have the cueball scratch (after a very full carom on another ball), which combined with good play on Skyler's part , has led to Tony having a 5 ball deficit. Tony is in a very tough spot here...
  2. M

Another strong early-game shot from Mora

2019 DCC, Ralf wins the lag and makes a good break leaving a dead combo on his long rail that will need to be dealt with ASAP. Charlie distubs the combo and leaves whitey very near the foot rail. Ralf shoots a straight back towards his hole (bottom left) and puts whitey near the top right...
  3. M

Charles Mora getting out of trouble

I'm watching a YouTube video of a 2019 DCC match between Scott Frost and Charlie Mora. Mora makes a decent break in game two, but leaves whitey well off the side rail (1st picture). Scott comes with a "power one-pocket" shot and gets a great result. He has rearranged the furniture getting a few...
  4. M

one-pocket shirt design ideas

Hello All!! Short story: I need to design a one-pocket league shirt and thought it might be worthwhile to ask if anyone has seen any simple figures that would be really fitting for embroidering of silk printing on a one-pocket shirt. I'm going to try to attach the design that I came up with...
  5. M

the AZB/onepocket.org room at DCC

Hello all, Although I'm not certain yet, I think that I'm going to be able to make the DCC again this year after having a couple years off. When I went in 2011 and 2012, we had that room upstairs with the two pro-am tables. Has anything changed in the last couple years, or is it still the same...