Search results

1. Scrzbill

Xmas

My wife gave me a special gift for the holidays
  2. Scrzbill

Inductions

Are we having any inductions to HOF this year? If so, I would like to Honor Steve Booth and Tom Wirth. Now we all know Steves contributions to his organization and Tom Wirth. Although not top pro speed, Tom has won his share of major tournaments and has written an excellent OP book for improving...
  3. Scrzbill

Ca Billiards MOT

I suggest that if we are going to have a MOT at Ca Billiards on a rotating basis we name it the John Henderson MOT memorial. John spent a lot of time at Ca Billiards, all three of them.
  4. Scrzbill

Memorial

There is no streaming accessible at the Memorial.
  5. Scrzbill

John Henderson

John passed last night. He is on his new journey.
  6. Scrzbill

Go Fund

I have started a Go Fund Me for John Henderson burial and memorial fund. Please be generous.
  7. Scrzbill

Donations

If people want to donate for John, a way to do that would be to make door dash available to Suzanne, his sons, while they spend the hours and days overseeing John’s recovery. John is at Kaiser Roseville, ICU.
  8. Scrzbill

FIRST EDITION

Get your first edition copy here, $2000.
  9. Scrzbill

Cues

Just getting in a Diveney MW, Two butterfly. Having butterfly made
  10. Scrzbill

Official list for 2024 MOT

Where is the 2024 MOT and who is going? I will go if we play by conventional OP rules. Make a ball, keep shooting.
  11. Scrzbill

The End

finally back home after long drive from Carmel I have my detractors but I played pretty well Lapses of concentration Playing outside my game Corrections will be made
  12. Scrzbill

Little Ghost

And Kentucky Bill for $5K. Kentucky gets a ball 8-7,9-8 every game. We can play in Portland with John streaming the action over the Kentucky California Streaming Network.
  13. Scrzbill

My MOT report

My MOT started before everyone else’s. I came down for “The Bee” tournament first. Bee has been keeping one pocket alive each month by hosting a tournament for the local one pocketeers. Each year he has a Grand Tournament with added money and this year drew many players from all over. Entry was...
  14. Scrzbill

Fast Eddys

Went to Fast Eddys for the first time since I have been here. Just like CBs, when I walked in the door the reception was great. Lots of my fellow pool players and a little action with Al. We have been playing each other for thirty years and it was fun to be back in the old haunt. Todd is mad at...
  15. Scrzbill

OP.ORG MOT report

I played pool until my eyeballs were pool balls. Fun followed by more fun and then there was more fun. UL showed up twice to see me and missed me both times. It’s a good thing HOFer John “gentleman man John” Henderson got me to stay at the Holiday Inn. Breakfast and a low rate. You guys missed it.
  16. Scrzbill

Pilot

The Pilot loves California Billiards. Is he headed towards his secong California Billiards OP.ORG MOT? Could be. Meantime while Dave sleeps peacefully: It is 3 am and I heard some rustling in the hallway. Shoes dragging, muttering. So I got up to see what is was and I‘m not entirely sure but I...
  17. Scrzbill

Dave Gross

Is Dave Gross headed for his second OP.ORG MOT victory? The wives will have to sit on opposite sides of the room. 11am PST, Cupertino.
  18. Scrzbill

California billiards

I was talking top Chris spitballing what a successful tournament we were having. It was mentioned we should have it here every other year and Chris was very receptive to the idea. There were a lot of out of towers who drove here from Texass, Arizona, Colorado, and Washington plus a lot of locals...
  19. Scrzbill

Break

How many of you playing in the MOT can make a ball on the break 60% of the time. Get rid of this stupid rule for amateur. If you say you can make it 60% of the time, LETS BET!!!!!!
  20. Scrzbill

Doubletree

The Hilton Doubletree, $108 and up has a shuttle from San Jose airport. I saw it this weekend when I was done for some warm ups. Walk to ice cream and the pool room.