Search results

1. crabbcatjohn

This Place Is Dead....

Personally I haven't been in the other forums very much lately. Been a while since I've even been in the bank forum.. Had a lot of projects around here to finish up
  2. crabbcatjohn

SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

Its even tougher to get all us old geezers to play by new rules... 😆 so far we have our scheduling spread out enough enough where it doesn't factor in much. But If a bracket gets way behind friendly warnings will given and I'll go from there. I'm talking about the upcoming Southaven tournament...
  3. crabbcatjohn

Its not really confusing. Most of the problems in our tournament came with sleeping it when it happens.
  4. crabbcatjohn

2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

Little over a month away. Everybody needs to get their entries in or paid up.. look forward to seeing everybody
  5. crabbcatjohn

Can't be 5 balls in the kitchen... closest ball or balls to the rail spots.
  6. crabbcatjohn

A few years ago we implemented the Grady rule and it ended up being more confusing than anything else. We aren't planning on using it this time either.
  7. crabbcatjohn

I wonder what his wedge theory is and how he thinks during a wedge game. Anybody ever see a interview where he discusses this?
  8. crabbcatjohn

At Hard Times: One pocket

Keep yapping. Enjoying the banter. Joe is also doing great in there providing honest insights into players games. You don't hear that much these days.
  9. crabbcatjohn

Happy Birthday, Robert Newkirk

Happy Birthday!
  10. crabbcatjohn

This Place Is Dead....

There is 20 times the amount of pool related stuff being streamed online the last few years. I think the shear volume out there eclipses this site. Facebook accounts for 75 percent of that with YouTube providing the rest. Probably 30 of our regulars here follow Buffalo's funny pool room drama...
  11. crabbcatjohn

Yes, second round.. It didn't go well on the slick table we played on. He actually went pretty far after me.
  12. crabbcatjohn

International open list

International open one pocket
  13. crabbcatjohn

Sorry, didn't see that.
  14. crabbcatjohn

Sorry, that is the international open list...
  15. crabbcatjohn

YOUR PICKS TO WIN THE SENIORS TOURNEY AT BOGIES

I'm rooting for one of our regulars.
  16. crabbcatjohn

Events Calendar

Oklahoma 500 added