Search results

1. Tom Wirth

My Book

I am celebrating the 7th year of publication of what is now regarded to be the best book of One Pocket ever offered to the public. Thousands have been sold world wide. As you know, the game of One Pocket is constantly increasing in popularity. Get with it and get your copy today THE RETAIL PRICE...
  2. Tom Wirth

Virtual One Pocket Lessons

This is new! I am now offering One Pocket lessons to those of you who wish to improve their game from the comfort of their own home. No travel expenses and No covid issues! If you can set up a camera over your table and connect it to the internet I can get you on the road to higher levels of One...
  3. Tom Wirth

Virtual One Pocket Lessons

This is new! I am now offering One Pocket lessons to those of you who wish to improve their game from the comfort of their own home. No travel expenses and No covid issues! If you can set up a camera over your table and connect it to the internet I can get you on the road to higher levels of One...
  4. Tom Wirth

Revisiting a OP.ORG Project

I just received another comment regarding a video I did 3 years ago and thought a few of you might like to revisit this one too. Rather than posting a new thread I thought I'd just edit this one instead. So here you go. The concepts in this video are but a few of the products stemming from many...
  5. Tom Wirth

Controlled Aggression Update 12.14.21

The definitive book on One Pocket; Still going strong!!! Updated Dec. 14.2021 "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression" Endorsed by the voice of Accu-Stats Billy Incardona, "Tom Wirth's enlightening dialog transecends the limits of thought. His communication skills are among the best, and...
  6. Tom Wirth

happy Birthday Billy I.

May this day be another great day in the life of a super nice guy. Happy Birthday Doc. Bill! Tom
  7. Tom Wirth

Hard copy version of "Controlled Aggression"

It was six years ago in May that I first published and began selling my book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression". It has turned out to be a far greater success than I ever could have imagined and I have all of you to thank for it. Nearly 2,000 copies have been sold. Not bad for a book...
  8. Tom Wirth

My latest You Tube video is up and ready for viewing

I hope you enjoy it.
  9. Tom Wirth

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Like the thread says..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN! "MAY YOU LIE TO BE 100 YEARS OLD AND MAY THE LAST VOICE YOU HEAR B E MINE!" I first heard that quote from Frank Sinatra. Cheers, Tom
  10. Tom Wirth

One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression

UPDATE 1.17.21 The definitive book on One Pocket; One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression. Endorsed by the voice of Accu-Stats Billy Incardona, Hall of fame player Shannon Daulton, and Scott the "Freezer" Frost. Reviews are ALL five star rating. Order it today through paypal...
  11. Tom Wirth

Don't ask what happened next.

Just enjoy rack 1 BIH after break. Cheers, Tom
  12. Tom Wirth

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

My Polo shirts are ready for purchasing! These shirts are available in three colors. Black, Blue, Red Sizes available in large and extra large Special orders are also available. Check with me for options. Polyester and cotton blend Logo is neatly embroidered $38.00 Free US shipping Paypal to...
  13. Tom Wirth

My newest of my new videos

I posted this video in the links and review forum on Friday but no one seems to go there. Only 5 visits in all. So, I'm taking this opportunity to post it here in hopes that you guys will take more notice. Many of you know much of this stuff already but there are so many others who I feel can...
  14. Tom Wirth

My newest new video

I didn't get the issue fixed. The problem belongs to cyberlink but I did learn a way around the problem and it works something like what Sheldon was telling me. So thank you Sheldon. You know your stuff. Tom One Pocket Break Shots
  15. Tom Wirth

One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression

The definitive book on One Pocket; One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression. Endorsed by the voice of Accu-Stats Billy Incardona, Hall of fame player Shannon Daulton, and Scott the "Freezer" Frost. Reviews are ALL five star rating. Order it today through paypal. trwirth369@gmail.com Or, if...
  16. Tom Wirth

Happy Birthday to one of the best or the best!

Happy Birthday Mr. Jeff Sparks! May this day be one of your happiest and memorable days. Tom
  17. Tom Wirth

Bad rolls?????

What are your thoughts on bad rolls? I'm not taking about what your opponent may do or how lucky he may get on any given shot. None of us has any control over what they may do on their shots. I"m talking about what we do on our shots. Do you ever feel you got unlucky when you've just shot a...
  18. Tom Wirth

I found this on facebook

NO wonder these guys play so good!
  19. Tom Wirth

A Ball on the break proposal

In watching yesterday's match between Scott Frost and Danny Smith I heard an interesting idea when it came to a player who makes a ball on the break and the re-rack rule is in force. Did any of you catch this? I don't know if this rule was implemented in this match but here is what was at...
  20. Tom Wirth

Is this bridge legal?

So one of me students brought this bridge device to me today and I suggested that it probably would not be legal in tournament play. I can see where if someone brought this out in a gambling match there would likely be a long discussion before it gets used. In looking up the general rules for...