Search results

1. stevelomako

HOPE ALL OUR FLORIDA MEMBERS ARE SAFE

Been busting ass cleaning up so it looks pretty good right now. Got everything that was wet inside the house…you have to try and stop mold damage. Here’s a tip we knew a long time ago: For mold, don’t use bleach…use distilled white vinegar. Bleach causes mold to go backward in porous...
  2. stevelomako

The house on the street behind us. You’ll have to zoom in. The house is between the two in the front of the photo. The wind was going front to back and lifted their entire roof off. The green house is right behind us and the wood is their lanai roof that flipped over onto their roof.
  3. stevelomako

The backyard. From one corner then the other. Then looking at the back of the house (doesn’t look bad). The wind was coming front to back. The platform that all the fence panels are on, used to have a nice shed on it.
  4. stevelomako

Some pictures of my house. The front from one corner then the other. The carport.
  5. stevelomako

Yep. That’s what I was talking about. I didn’t know you not only “lost” to players to give them a bankroll…you lend/give it out also!! Damn bro, you’re a trick too. Welcome to the club brother. ❤️😆
  6. stevelomako

I don’t know. I’ll have to find out. Thank you. 🙂
  7. stevelomako

Hey Jim. Unfortunately they learn from their mistakes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe Cliff will let me hold a hundred. 😆 I still have my little black money book from the Club and the Pool Room. I wonder if I can get 10 cents on the dollar. There are a lot of Champions names in there too. 🤷🏻‍♂️😉 👍🏻
  8. stevelomako

Trust me I understand and thanks. Don’t forget, each hurricane more insurance companies leave the State or going belly up. Insurance gets more and more expensive here because of that and the building codes that get upgraded after each one. Here’s a little example: They won’t insure you if...
  9. stevelomako

Hopefully you’re in charge of our insurance. 🙂 Remember we’re part of the same one pocket brotherhood. 😉 I think we had decent insurance but who decides that? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Plus insurance companies usually try to “make” money just like any other business and the way to do that is “don’t pay”. 😬 It...
  10. stevelomako

Here’s a good map of the path. We are the blue dash above Rotunda West. We were battered for 8 hours with no relief. At least we were on the good side of the rotation. 🙄 On the right side of the yellow line is what they call the “dirty side”. The most intense.
  11. stevelomako

I appreciate this but I would have to think about it. Thanks
  12. stevelomako

Thank you.
  13. stevelomako

I’m already tired tomorrow. The windshield and headlight were smashed on my minivan along with some suspension damage I think from the wind/tornado lift it up and dropping it back down. It just didn’t seem right driving it but keeping my fingers crossed I can make it to my sons in Kansas when...
  14. stevelomako

We live on the Englewood and Port Charlotte border. It was a fuggin disaster and that’s putting it lightly. We lost everything. The house is a total loss and who knows how bad we’ll get screwed after the contractor and lawyer get done with what we get from the insurance company. Had a brand...
  15. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

Like I said in the post that you didn’t think answered your question, they are playing that it doesn’t matter where the balls are. That’s why I told them most of them couldn’t jump most of the balls that they are just picking up. Like balls deep in the pocket and you can just see a little of...
  16. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

post #17
  17. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

That is a different scenario. For sure you can’t go for a guy double hitting the cue ball and just making the hanging ball…then calling a foul on himself. I went into my old pool room a few months back after about 5 years not being there. 🤦🏻‍♂️ They were playing you just “said” that you...
  18. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

Thanks for the reply. I understand and understood but was questioning why we always have all these rules that require a long explanation instead of something simple. Straight pool: Touch a ball-foul. One pocket: Touch a ball or two-move it back…did it affect the cue ball path…did the ball...
  19. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

That shows what I meant by keeping it simple. All you need is the first sentence and add…and all balls pocketed also get spotted. KISS 🤷🏻‍♂️
  20. stevelomako

The Pilot Came To Town

One of the three went into MY hole, does that one stay down also 🤦🏻‍♂️ It doesn’t matter what end of it I’m on, if there is a foul…balls come up no matter what pocket they go in. That is pretty simple. 🤷🏻‍♂️ If the rule is how you said, it’s pretty stupid and needs to be changed.