Search results

1. T

MOT player eligibility poll -- Facebook members

Yeah Mike Danner was his name
  2. T

Yep that's the one I got. I lost the end that goes with it but just put a regular one on it
  3. T

I hope there's a good turnout for the tournament if not Steve is going to have to give me 9-7 to help pay for my trip
  4. T

I did state that my fargo rating was 703 but now it's down to 698
  5. T

He had another guy an older guy that use to ride with him I can't remember his name but I think he was the real inventor of the stretch bridge
  6. T

Played him one pocket a couple of times. Real nice guy. Learned a lot playing him. First person I ever seen shot a five rail bank shot in a match
  7. T

I brought a stretch bridge extension he invented and had the patent on back in 2000 20001
  8. T

Someone replied if I new Wayne Giles well he was also known as Wayne Johnson and Wayne Crane. He use different names to get action when he was on the road
  9. T

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

I just found out about this site and the tournament in April an joined. So going by the rules and qualifications there was never enough time for me to meet these requirements
  10. T

An yes I do gamble!
  11. T

So ima introduce myself my name is Tyrone Davis and I like to play one pocket. lol. I'm not that good but I'm not that bad either
  12. T

I really don't see anyone on here responding except Steve unless they know the person. Kinda hard to have a conversation and meet new players
  13. T

Sooo if you're a member of a One Pocket.org you don't qualify less you have 20 conversations, been a member over 6 months but you go through Facebook you qualify? Got it
  14. T

Now do your Fargo rating have to be above 670 and above or below?
  15. T

One thing I know. is you can't play by yourself so let's go players
  16. T

I'm a competitor I just like to play so if bending the rules a little is going to get a good turn out let's do it
  17. T

I also voted for player participating versus what your Fargo score is. I just like to go a tournament with a nice turn out. I have registered and like to see my name on the list
  18. T

I'm always available to match up
  19. T

Are they still having a back list for the tournament?