Search results

1. GoldCrown

The state of One Pocket these days

The Blob.... Go Phoenixville,Pa. I would pass the diner every time I went to Classic Billiards (now closed). The food tasted like a blob of something. Gulf...how are you feeling? I do not post much here but enjoy the WWYD's, conversations. 1P. is great....but would be nothing without it's members.
  2. GoldCrown

The state of One Pocket these days

And thanks to 1P.org for promoting, sharing, inspiring (what else) the game.
  3. GoldCrown

Coming Soon Trailer (sigh)

Looks good from here
  4. GoldCrown

How do you run these?

I have not been playing … my stroke is tentative. Confidence.. eh. I’d play the 1 first based on that. The proper pattern for me would be start with the closest object ball to me and work towards the pocket
  5. GoldCrown

How do you run these?

play the 1 ...bank the 3(and kick out the 4).... and try to bring the cue to center table and play on
  6. GoldCrown

2022 MOT Q-Masters, Virginia Beach

I doubt he will simply Fly away
  7. GoldCrown

Nice going JT
  8. GoldCrown

Thanks …. Great shot. Nice time for it.
  9. GoldCrown

Replay please
  10. GoldCrown

Get the f........ Think some of it is missing? Look on the back of a milk carton.
  11. GoldCrown

You’re most likely going to love it. Last table? The saying goes Buy your last table first. Crowns last forever. My gut you’ll keep it. What would you replace it with.
  12. GoldCrown

Do you want to sell some of that room? You have too much space.
  13. GoldCrown

Who is doing the set up/rails? Nice room.
  14. GoldCrown

ITS YOUR SHOT WWYD??

Thin the 10 to bottom rail also
  15. GoldCrown

Where to learn/play in NYC

Corrected.....I was trying to save ink....
  16. GoldCrown

Where to learn/play in NYC

Welcome aboard. Consider virtual lessons with Tom Wirth if you can find a source. His book (One Pocket A Game Controlled Aggression) is very valuable as you begin to understand the game. Nobody explains 1p better.
  17. GoldCrown

My Book

I love the book. And it loves me back when certain situations come up. Your Book. The Good Book
  18. GoldCrown

Happy Father's Day...

And to the guys without children .... a happier Fathers day. No complaints on this end. I used the money I saved for pool lessons.
  19. GoldCrown

End game WWYD from Philly

Nice shot. What room were you playing at?
  20. GoldCrown

Table light?

No such thing as too bright (for me). A dimmer might come in handy if the bulbs you are using are dimmable. Good luck with the project.