Search results

1. T

Doing Commentary on Live Stream Pool Matches

I love your commentary, never stop and keep being your original self please. Thanks -don
  2. T

MIDWEST BILLIARD & CUE EXPO

Tony wins 4-2. Six games in about an hour.
  3. T

MIDWEST BILLIARD & CUE EXPO

Tony wins the first set. 4-3 after they took turns selling out for a few games. Now on to set two for the tourney.
  4. T

who does a smaller pocket size favor, the mover, or the shooter?

I am not a straight shooter and prefer tight pockets for the following reasons: 1 - I will scratch a lot less 2 - I can play better defense against their hole 3 - I can dig more balls out of their pocket 4 - My opponent will run fewer balls, granted I may also, but I tend to hit balls...
  5. T

Gorst v. Frost One pocket July 8-10, 2022 on Omegabilliards.com

Russ, I will give you a $50 sweat, to have a reason to watch, if you are good with PayPal for payment after the match. Good Luck -don
  6. T

Calderon v. JHall

Confirmed, Thanks for the sweat.
  7. T

Calderon v. JHall

I will take Justin Hall for 50 if the match comes off as planned, I use paypal F&F after the match is over. I only come on here a couple times a week.
  8. T

Calderon v. JHall

I hope this match happens and both players play their best, it should be a fun match to watch.
  9. T

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

Alex and Gorst play at noon central. Gorst beat Calderon 5-4 about 0500 this morning.
  10. T

Saw my name mentioned in the tournament thread.

I haven't seen him play but would take my chances with this spot. :)
  11. T

Scotty Townsend Memorial $15,000 Added March 1-6th, 2022

Alex's execution was definitely a notch or two cleaner than Scott's. Great commentary by JJ and John. The only complaint I have with the tournament is I wish the field was larger.
  12. T

Shannon DAULTON vs Buddy HALL - 1998 LEGENDS OF ONE-POCKET FINALS

I have this on VHS tape in a cabinet somewhere. I will definitely be rewatching it this weekend. Thanks for posting.
  13. T

Scotty Townsend Memorial $15,000 Added March 1-6th, 2022

I saw them stop around 0500 this morning with Chip up four games. Then Tommy played another person his speed some races. to five, not sure what they were doing but I believe the other guy won both sets double-hill. I have watched Tommy Medina play a lot on streams over the last two years and his...
  14. T

1Pocket Ghost - Run of 7 the Hard Way!

Great shooting Dave, My favorite part is the big sigh at 1:27. Thanks for sharing. -don
  15. T

Justin Hall VS Chip Compton ~ Feburary 2nd & 3rd, 2022 ~ Playing Even ~ Race to 15 for 20k in the middle

The stream was shoddy the first couple hours then seemed to settle in and be okay the last 90 minutes.
  16. T

Derby 2022

I think the break really shows up in longer sessions when the players get locked in on the table. It doesn't seem to be as big of a weapon in short races. It also seems like players are more aggressive in their response to the break in a tournament than a big money match.
  17. T

who were/are your one pocket heroes?

Billy Incardona and Grady Matthews behind the Accu-Stats microphones were my 1P heroes. I learned more about the game from them than any other individuals by watching those videos over and over. My biggest jump in knowledge came when I was fortunate enough to play five straight four hour...
  18. T

BUGS PLAYS EFREN FOR 30 THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool stories, thanks so much for sharing. Greatly Appreciated -don
  19. T

Scott/Chip

You did a great job sir, we definitely missed you the rest of the match. TV Mike did a great job on the stream, but he is not a one-pocket commentator.
  20. T

Scott/Chip

Thanks for posting this Sheldon !!! Great perspective from Scott. While it might not have always been the greatest one pocket ever played it was one hell of a match to sweat and as the pressure mounted both players stepped up big time. Thanks to Scott, Chip and the folks at Omega for bringing...