Search results

1. BallBanger

Members Only Tournament: date & location nominations

I think Michael's in Fairfield is solid! Chattanooga Billiard Club East has 5 Gold Crown IVs 9 footers, 1 Gold Crown VI, and 1 redone Brunswick Centennial, which is 6 tables for the tournament, the other 14 tables are 8'ers. Southhaven Rec is okay. August till November is no good for Buffalo's...
  2. BallBanger

Pagulayan v Orcollo One pocket

It's probably going to be PPVed, and if it is, they should get Jeremy Jones to commentate it! He's probably the world's best pool commentator, seriously, he commentates pool every bit as good as he plays it.
  3. BallBanger

I've never heard of Alex losing a set for 20k or more playing One Pocket. He has a long list of opponents too, some of which are HOF inductees on this very site.
  4. BallBanger

That will be 6-figure set then more than likely! 50k entry fee or close to it
  5. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Two former U.S. Open One-Pocketo champions betting it up! Chohan vs SVB
  6. BallBanger

-8th Annual Big Tyme Classic-JUNE 10-13TH , 2021

I wanted Josh to win that!
  7. BallBanger

-8th Annual Big Tyme Classic-JUNE 10-13TH , 2021

Omar Alshaheen was playing in the finals of the World Championship yesterday, in Gibraltar. What's he going to do, fly from Gibraltar to Houston? That's like a 2500$ plane ticket. Expedia has it listed as a 2600$ and change ticket
  8. BallBanger

US Open One Pocket at Griffs?

CONGRATS TO JUSTIN HALL! He was due, that's for sure! He's probably the favorite to win the banks as well!
  9. BallBanger

Dang man, you can find an AirBnB for a month starting in the middle of May and running till the end of the Banks tourney, and shop and eat from the grocery store, and stay in Vegas and play at Griff's for 3 weeks prior to the tourney, and entry fees, flight, transportation and food, you can do...
  10. BallBanger

Bob Herchick is running hot! He skunked John Morra in his first match, and in his last match he beat Tony Chohan in the quarterfinals of the winner's bracket! Herchick is now in the semifinals of the winner's side, and it looks like he's gonna be playing Justin Hall. In the other side of the...
  11. BallBanger

Vegas - One more time Feb 3-7

Doc, Bob Herchick is running hot at the US Open at Griff's right now! He's in the semifinals of the winner's bracket, he just beat Tony Chohan in his previous match, and he skunked John Morra in his first match! I believe he plays Justin Hall in the semis of the winners! I imagine he plays real...
  12. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

The brackets can be viewed, as they are frequently updated at: https://digitalpool.com/tournaments/2021-us-open-one-pocket-championship/bracket
  13. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Holy Crap! Tony Chohan got beat by Bob Herchick in the quarterfinals of the winner's bracket!!! Herchick has upset John Morra, and Tony Chohan in this tournament, and Herchick now has to play Justin Hall in the semfinals of the winners! In the other half of the semifinals of the winner's side...
  14. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Thank you Crabb!
  15. BallBanger

Thanks Squared! Chris' post was so long, I kind of got distracted with whom all the entries were, and didn't read the 'goods'.
  16. BallBanger

Are they streaming the One-Pocket at Griff's this weekend? I couldn't find a PPV on it.
  17. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Is the 2021 Us Open being streamed? Supposedly it's scheduled for 06/04-06/07 at Griff's
  18. BallBanger

Hello Buffalo’s!

I was at a pool room one time as a teenager, and the place had old pictures hanging up all over the walls, some of the photos were 30 or 40 years old. Anyways, there were two pictures of both Cornbread Red and Strawberry Brooks, completely up off the floor on the table shooting over the stack...
  19. BallBanger

Hello Buffalo’s!

Where do I get couple of those shirts at? I need one in every color! 🤣
  20. BallBanger

Hello Buffalo’s!

Chohan won the Pro One-Pocket Classic. 1) T-Rex 2) Scott Frost 3) Justin Hall 4) Dennis Orcullo