Search results

1. Cloidius

Jill Hawk Cue Case

What's up everybody? As of late my focus has shifted away from playing the game and toward building these cue cases with my wife! JIll Hawk Cue Cases are handmade in Sycamore, IL. They are handstiched and do not use any rivets. This case is brand new and features two veneers around the...
  2. Cloidius

Quick!

Ghost just took a quick break on my shot...I've got the hole with nothin in front of it, but I'm up 5-0. Quick...what should I do ?
  3. Cloidius

Lessons from the ghost...

The other day, while responding to the wwysay thread that ghost had started I wrote that, "I have played well over 150 hrs with Bruce." I have had the pleasure of a weekly game with Ghost since last September. We play a five to six hour session, for $20 a game, and we play even. Sometimes, we...
  4. Cloidius

An unlikely representative at the U.S. Open...

Hello, Yesterday I received a call from Steve Booth at about 2pm Montana time, asking if I would be interested in playing th U.S. Open under the sponsorship of this fine site. I told him there was only about a 10% chance that I would be able to make it happen. Then over the next several...