Search results

1. jrhendy

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

I think John Morra is nutted up unless Littlejohn’s game has fell way off.
  2. jrhendy

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

There will be one ball one pocket coming from Buffalo’s on Weds night.
  3. jrhendy

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBERT FROST

Robert defeated Fedor Gorst 5/4 early this morning to win the Big Tyme 9th annual one pocket division. Robert was leading Fedor 3/zip, when they pulled both players to catch up on the nine ball side. When they finally got back to one pocket after both players played a couple sets of nine ball...
  4. jrhendy

Fedor Gorst and Chip Compton

I have never seen it before. But they have to catch up on the nine ball brackets to get it over tonight. Big Truck has to leave early am get to Buffalo‘s and get set up for Weds one ball one pocket.
  5. jrhendy

He is a terrific grinder. We will be back, they pulled him for a nine ball match because they are running behind. He leads Fedor 3/zip, but terrible move.
  6. jrhendy

The match is still on, race to 5, but they called Robert for a nine ball match. They are running behind and in Texas, bar pool is more important than one Pocket. Terrible move. Gives Fedor time to regroup and slows down Robert’s momentum. We will be back after this 9 ball match.
  7. jrhendy

Not yet. Yes, the wheels fell off for Chip. He had Robert down 2/zip. Robert won a six hour match against Calderon to get to Chip, so he certainly deserves a shot at Gorst, whose wheels never seem to fall off.
  8. jrhendy

Thanks Larry. I believe I will be doing commentary on one or both.
  9. jrhendy

They put off the semi between Chip and Frost (not Scott) and the finals with Gorst until tomorrow. To far behind in the 9 ball.
  10. jrhendy

Hot seat match coming up soon on poolactiontv stream. Chip is playing almost perfect one pocket and will need it agains Fedor.
  11. jrhendy

cite for Big Tyme brackets in one pocket

Brackets and matches on Compusport. Hot seat match around 2pm Texas time, noon here. Fedor Gorst and Chip Compton. Should be epic if Chip plays like he did against Josh Robert’s, who played great and lost 4/2.
  12. jrhendy

Fedor Gorst & Warren Kiamco coming up at 12:15 Texas time on poolactiontv at The Big Tyme Classic.

Chip Compton and Fedor Gorst for hot seat later tonight. The way Chip is playing, this could be a monster.
  13. jrhendy

Fedor Gorst & Warren Kiamco coming up at 12:15 Texas time on poolactiontv at The Big Tyme Classic.

Chip Compton waiting for an opponent for hot seat match.
  14. jrhendy

Chip & Josh, one of the best sets I have ever watched. Chip wins 4/2 and played as good as you can play. Plays for the hot seat next, waiting on Fedor Gorst match to be over.
  15. jrhendy

This should be a great match. Lots of great one pocket today.
  16. jrhendy

Fremont California One Pocket

Sorry I can’t make it. I did not know Daniel and Geraldine were streaming and will miss seeing them, Chris, Jerry and the whole crew. I will be spending some of Howard and my $ on the Preakness, and I may be doing some commentary for poolactiontv at The Big Tyme Classic in Texas. I am set up to...
  17. jrhendy

Beat by list

Here is an old thread from 2011 that is a good one.
  18. jrhendy

Best city for running a profitable pool hall ?

Sam, of course you need an area with adequate population to support you, friendly city, county, state rules (Machines), but the main thing is you, staff, food and location IMO.
  19. jrhendy

Darren Appleton's explanation of fines and temporary ban

Matchroom is flexing their muscles to be sure. The fact that it is against one of their own countries most popular players, sends a message.
  20. jrhendy

Darren Appleton's explanation of fines and temporary ban

He took a swing at one of his English buddies (who was a former rugby player) a few years back. The guy ducked and knocked him on his butt. He got up and they both laughed. I can’t remember the guys name, but he had some excellent coaching videos out there.