Search results

1. cincy_kid

WWYD? #8911

Your pocket is bottom left. You lead in score 2 balls to 0 Your shot, WWYD? Another yet similar view:
  2. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Chris (catkins)!

Hope you enjoy your day and are able to hit some balls! Looking forward to meeting you again and playing some one hole! :)
  3. cincy_kid

Frost vs SVB -- 2015 MIH

If you haven't see it yet:
  4. cincy_kid

Chohan vs Reyes -- 2016 MIH

If you haven't seen it yet:
  5. cincy_kid

Crazy snooker shot!

6. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Cal!

Hope you get all the rolls today, enjoy your day!
  7. cincy_kid

SVB vs Hall -- 2015 MIH

Another match from the 2015 MIH event in case you missed it:
  8. cincy_kid

Efren vs Alex -- 2015 MIH

Another battle between these 2 monsters 1 year earlier. In case you missed it:
  9. cincy_kid

3c stream from POV at Silver Cue

day 1 starts here:
  10. cincy_kid

SVB vs Alex -- 2013 MIH

If you missed it
  11. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Todd (one pocket guy)!

Happy Birthday man! One of these times I hope to make it to Memphis for one of the tourneys or see you somewhere else to play some! All good rolls today!
  12. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Dan (ChicagoFats)!

Hope you have a great day man! Looking forward to seeing you again and getting to play some! All good rolls today!
  13. cincy_kid

WWYD -- #851104

The score is: You: -2 Opponent: 1 You are not on 2 fouls but it is your shot. If you can't tell from the pics, the 5 is not bankable due to the 12 covering too much of it. WWYD?
  14. cincy_kid

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and are able to enjoy some good food with family and/or friends. Be safe!
  15. cincy_kid

JJ vs Chohan -- 2016 MIH

posted 16 hours ago, just saw it, watching now! :)
  16. cincy_kid

Derby 2022

I am not 100% sure yet on my attendance, I was just curious how many out there plan on attending in January. After being cancelled this year, I would expect a good turn out but who knows. I already know Mitch the Beast can't stay away but who else plans on coming? :)
  17. cincy_kid

WWYD #16,209

Another situation, this time with some more options. This game, you are winning 2-0. The 8/9 are tied up on your opponents long rail but the 12, 13, 11 and 4 all go in your opponent's hole. You can see the right half of the 13 ball. WWYD?